Chapter 83 (H.E.)

He...remembered?

Shureii had not expected that to happen.

"Shureii..." Vincent's voice drew her attention. He had a hand on his head as he looked at her. "You are Lady Shureii."

Him too?!

From the looks of it, Raphael had also remembered her.

What is going on? Claire's, no...the otome game is no longer functioning?

Before she could ponder on the thought any longer, the sound of running footsteps was heard before the doors were slammed open for the second time that day.

The lean figure of Louis stood in the doorway, closely followed by Eduardo. Catching sight of Shureii, his emerald eyes widened in disbelief.

Them too? Wait...so everyone recovered their memories?

It was then Shureii remembered that she was still rather tightly wrapped in Risteard's possessive embrace.

"Ah...King Risteard, could you--"

Her unfinished request went unheard as she felt him hold onto her more tightly.

"Forgive me. It had been so long since I had seen you...I know I don't have the right to do this, but just a little longer..."

True to his word, he only held her for a bit longer before removing his arms from her.

Between her and Albrecht, the main story explaining Claire's deception and crimes was relayed to the other ikemen.

Ano ne...even though the infatuated feelings of the villainess due to the curse is no longer there...being stared at with such expressions is still a bit...

Inwardly sweat dropping, Shureii looked at the guilt-ridden, tortured looking ikemen in the room.

Ara ara...what do I do? They all look so pitiful...

"Please don't wear such expressions."

Their expressions turned worse.

Uwah...that backfired...? Puppy eyes, puppy eyes...

"There really was nothing you could do about the curse."

"Albrecht was exempt though."

Shureii blinked.

Risteard...that cold king, Risteard, is....sulking?

"What I did was unforgivable. I had promised to protect you for the rest of my life and yet not only did I forget you, I sided with the princess..."

Oh no...not Louis too...

Shureii was taken by surprise at the sudden sound of a heavy clanking sound.

"I have done so many dishonorable things to my benefactor! How can I ever hope to atone for my actions?"

E-Eduardo?

She had never expected Eduardo to be the most dramatic about his faults. It was true that he had been the most severe towards her, but to go down on his knees and to bow to her?!