Shureii x Rich Entrepeneur (Part 2)

A few weeks before their encounter...

Flashback

"Uwah!"

Shureii stared in surprise at the grinning figure who stood before her.

"Hello, Shureii."

"W-What...Y-You...Eiji?!"

He squatted so that he was eye level with her fallen form.

"It took me a while, but I finally found you."

"But how...how did you--"

Sensing something, Eiji's expression turned focused.

"Hm. Seems like I don't have a lot of time..."

Turning back to Shureii, he pressed a swift kiss on her cheek.

"Until next time, Shureii~"

Before she could react, he waved her a cheeky goodbye and was gone.

What the heck was that?

It was true that she had missed Eiji, but suddenly seeing him so vividly was something she had not expected. Pressing her hand down on the ground she noticed a crumbled piece of paper under her hand.

Hmm?

Her eyes scanned the content of the message.

"Eh? Eh? Eeeehhhhh??!!"

The piece of paper dropped from Shureii's shocked form.

I figured I would not be able to have enough time to explain everything in one go, but yes, I am in your world. Because you don't like surprises, this is a small warning for you: be prepared. My proposal from before remains the same. I love you.

"What is this?!"

Jerking awake, Shureii sighed, placing a hand on her face.

A dream huh...

End Flashback

...Was what I thought, but I somehow...deep inside of me, I knew that it was real...Shureii thought with an inner sigh as she absentmindedly played with the bouquet jewels. It was then she noticed something.

"Um. Eiji..."

"Hm?"

"These jewels..."

"Ah. They are all different assortments of diamonds." He said casually.

"D-Diamonds?!"

Shureii looked down at the bouquet with something akin to fear and awe.

"Are you still ok? I mean...spending this much money..."

"Oh, it didn't really cost anything because I owned them in the first place."

Owned?!