Shureii x Model

"Thank you for coming. It is a pleasure to meet you."

A gorgeous woman with generous curves and bright red lips said, standing up and offering a hand towards Shureii.

Shureii took the outstretched hand, shaking it as she returned her greeting.

"The pleasure is mine."

When the two of them ordered what they wanted, the woman spoke again.

"Forgive me for calling you out so suddenly, but there was no better timing. I wanted to meet you today because I have a favor to ask of you."

A...favor?

Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a slim, shiny card. Sliding it across the table towards Shureii, she began speaking again.

"Actually, I am K's manager."

Indeed. Written in elegant cursive characters was the title, "K's manager."

K's manager huh...the rising star in both the acting and modeling industry...But...what does that have to do with me?

As if to answer her question, the manager's next words helped clarify her confusion.

"I am close friends with Ichinose' manager and I have heard of how you sometimes prepare tonics for Ichinose and was hoping if you could do the same for K. His health has been deteriorating due to being overworked and none of the medications he has been taking seem to be helping."

Ah...I see...It's not like I don't want to help out, but making those tonics take a while and lately I've been so busy...what's more, K is an international star...

As if sensing her reluctance, the manager took Shureii's hands into her own.

"Please. It would be a great help if you would help us out."

...I am so going to regret this...

"I will make the tonics."

The manager's face brightened.

"On one condition."

"What is it?"

"I do not wish to have any interactions with K."

"Ah."

That makes sense. The manager thought, knowing the dangers that could come from being associated with celebrities. I'm beginning to see why Ichinose has such a high opinion of this girl. However...

"I understand your wishes. However, could I trouble you for today?"

Shureii looked in confusion at the manager.

"K has a policy of needing to meet everyone he is working with at least once. He likes to see how people are personally."

Ah...I'm already beginning to regret my choice...

Reluctantly, Shureii nodded.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you have time right now?"

"Yes."

"We can go meet him now. His photoshoot will be ending soon."
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Shureii's eyes watched apathetically as the glamorous stars stood in seductive poses. She was seated in the isolated section where K would take his small breaks between his shoots.

Her face was mostly hidden by the large hoodie and mask the manager had given her as a slight apology of making her concede her sole condition. She fought the urge to yawn.