Chapter 6: The Room of Requirement

(Edited)

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I was in the library reading Shakespeare plays when Remus walked in.

"Y/n," began Remus, "what are you reading?"

"Muggle literature I brought from my house," I responded, "Shakespeare to be more exact."

"Oh Shakespeare is good."

"Yeah," I answered, "so Rem, what were you going to ask me earlier at The Three Broomsticks?"

"I'm not sure, I've forgotten."

We decided to leave the library and walk around.

"Y/n" he began, "would you like to head to the Room of Requirement before going to dinner?"

"Sure Rem," I replied, "I'd love to."

We entered the Room of Requirement and a couch automatically appeared. He allowed me to lay on him since I was tired.

"Y/n," he began, "want a blanket?"

A blanket appeared on me.

"I guess that answers my question."

I giggled.

"Hey Rem?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you Newt Scamander cause I'd like to see your Fantastic Beast?"

"What?"

I could tell he didn't understand it at first, but after a few seconds I knew he did because he turned a deep shade of red and started laughing loudly.

"Y/N GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!"

I started laughing too. "It took you that long to get it?"

"Yeah."

~~~~~•Remus POV•~~~~~

I began to stare into Y/n's e/c eyes. God I love her dirty mind, no matter how messed up it is.

"Hey Y/n," I began, "going to bed? Mind if I Slyther-in?"

She blushed a little and started laughing. We were both staring into each other's eyes, waiting for what would happen next. I was too shy, as was Y/n.

"Rem," she began, looking down, "let's go to dinner."

"Yeah," I replied, "we've spent enough time here, let's go."

We were both silent the whole time, even as we entered the Great Hall.

"Hey mate," began Wormtail, "where were you?"

"Oh," I began, "I was hanging out with Y/n."

I looked over at Y/n who was at the other end of the table with Lily, Frank Longbottom, and Alice Fortescue. She didn't even notice me, she was staring blankly at her food. Sirius, James, and Peter were making moaning sounds behind me.

"OH REMUS, YES YES HARDER OHHH!"

"Y/N OH OH I LOVE YOU Y/N OHHH!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

They all started giggling.

"Moony," began Prongs, "you're a werewolf not a swearwolf."

"I can be both."

"Just like you can like both men and women."

"Padfoot if you don't shut up I will hex you."

"C'mon mate," began Peter, "we know you fancy Y/n, she probably fancies you too."

I looked down. "Even if she did, I'm a monster, and she's the most amazing girl ever, I'm gonna go now."

I walked to the dormitory and had an early night, maybe I'd feel better tomorrow. Nevermind, tomorrow is a full moon.

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I watched as Remus walked out of the Great Hall.

"So Y/n," smirked Lily, "how'd things go with Remus?"

"Lily," I sighed, "you know he doesn't care about me in that way, I'm gonna have to live with that."

I stood up and walked to my dormitory. I looked at the bracelet Remus gave me last year that showed the phases of the moon. He knew I loved astronomy. I sighed as I looked at the bracelet, tomorrow would be a full moon, I always loved looking at it.

~~~~~•Lily POV•~~~~~

I watched as Y/n walked away. The plan wasn't working.

"Sirius, James, Peter," I began, "I need to talk to you guys."

"What is it Lily?" Asked James.

"Our plan," I sighed, "it worked at the beginning but once Sirius interrupted Remus, he forgot his question and everything went downhill."

"PADFOOT!"

"OH SHOVE OFF JAMES I DIDN'T THINK HE'D FORGET HIS QUESTION!"

"Well," began James, "maybe after tomorrow's full moon we can get them to hang out a lot and remind Remus about the dance. Maybe then he'll ask her out."

"James," I began, "I hate to admit it but that's probably the best we can do, you know let it come naturally, the next Hogsmeade trip is a week before the dance."

"Yeah," began James, "I just want them to be happy."

Maybe James Potter isn't that much of a git after all.