Chapter 19: Hear Me

Wow once again with the messed up chapters. Chapter 3 is after Chapter 17. Chapter 4 is after Chapter 7. It's just annoying. When I finish this fanfiction I'm going to fix this because this is just weird. Anyways here's Chapter 19, enjoy.

(Update) Hey guys I found a way to fix it. You literally just have to drag the chapters by the 3 lines. Everything is in order.

(Edited)

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

It's Monday again. It's been two days and Remus still hasn't woken up. It's a real struggle not to break down during class, but when I get my hands on Snape he's going to hell. Avery was expelled for using the Cruciatus Curse on Remus the other day. All Snape has now is Mulciber, but they both have two weeks detention. Probably the only thing I'm going to hear today that makes this day somewhat good.

It was lunch and I was walking with Lily when I saw Snape alone. I excused myself and approached him.

"Snape, can I talk to you for a second?"

"No," Snape replied, "I don't speak to filthy mudbloods like yourself."

"Fine," I smiled before punching him in the nose, "we don't need to talk."

He lowered himself to the floor so I kicked him in the stomach and the groin. Then McGonagall came out of nowhere and gave me a two day detention at 8:00 today and tomorrow. It was worth it and at least I won't miss Quidditch practice.

_________

Class ended so I decided to visit Remus in the Hospital for about an hour. I put a chocolate bar next to his bed, along with a cinnamon roll. I held his hand the whole time. It was heart wrenching though, because all I could say to him was to wake up. I hope he wakes up, I don't know what I'll do without him.

~~~~~•Remus POV•~~~~~

I'm still in the situation I was in yesterday. I need to wake up for myself, for Y/n, for my friends, for my family.

"Remus... I'm so sorry.... Please wake up Remus." Y/n was silent before continuing. "I got detention for punching and kicking Snape today. I did it because of what he did to you. Luckily it's only two days. It was worth it though, anything is worth it when it comes to you."

I felt Y/n bury her face into my chest.

"Please wake up Rem, I need you."

I want to put my arms around her and tell her it'll be alright. I can't do either though, this is torture. Will I even wake up? I hope I do, what would The Marauders do without me?

"You probably can't hear me," Y/n sighed, "but I'm only going to visit you two times a week now. As much as I want to visit you every hour of the day, I can't keep missing assignments and class."

Lily then walked in and left with Y/n, they probably went to the Common Room. Well it appears I'm alone again. Wait, what am I supposed to do on a full moon?

_____________

~~~~~•Sirius POV•~~~~~

I watched as Y/n left for detention. At least it's less than two days. We all sat there quiet in the Common Room, not even James cracked a joke. We didn't know what to say or do, Remus could possibly die. I can't even imagine how devastated Y/n would be if he did.

Lily finally broke the silence. "Guys," she sighed, "I know there really aren't any words to make this better, but we need to stay strong for Y/n. I'm not going to say she's taking it worse than us, but it's a possibility. We also need to watch her, she might do something stupid."

I nodded my head.

"I know Snape is into the Dark Arts," James sighed, "but I never thought that even he would do something like that. It's just horrible."

Lily nodded before speaking, "I don't really know why I was friends with him in the first place, I guess I just thought he was nice. But the day he called me that word, I knew the real him. The real him wasn't someone I wanted to keep in my life as a friend."

We all remained silent.

"We still shouldn't bully him though," Peter said, eying both James and I, "that doesn't make us any better than he is."

"You're right," James smirked, "that's because we are already better than he is."

I groaned, that wasn't good timing.

"Potter you're such an arrogant prat," Lily fumed all of a sudden, "and I was starting to think you were getting better, I guess not! Only your idiot arse can say something so idiotic, not even Sirius!"

Marlene, Dorcas, Peter and I were resisting laughter as James and Lily stormed away angrily.

"Get a room already!" Peter, Marlene, and Dorcas snorted at my comment.

James and Lily came back downstairs, just to hex me for my comment. Marlene began to laugh harder. Bloody hell I love her laugh so much, there's no sound comparable to her laugh.

______

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I fell asleep shortly after I went upstairs. I had a terrible dream. A dream I was hoping wouldn't become a reality. If it did, I had no idea what I'd do. I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself if it happened.

It was the last day Remus could stay in the Hospital Wing.

"Dear," Madame Pomfrey began, "I'll give him another week."

I checked his pulse on his wrist randomly. Nothing. I began frantically checking his wrist and neck again. Still nothing.

"Madame Pomfrey," I yelled out, "I can't feel his pulse!"

She began checking his pulse and slowly pulled away.

"Y/n," her voice shook, "I'm so sorry, I did everything I could, but he's gone...."

"I'm so sorry Remus. I love you so much...."

There was a time skip and I was at his funeral. All my friends were there. What have I done? That was all I could think before I woke up yelling.

Lily immediately woke up. "Y/n," she whispered, "are you alright."

"Not really," I answered, "but Remus is still alive right?"

Lily gave me an apologetic look before answering, "he's still alive, Y/n. Don't worry, he'll be fine."

"What was your nightmare about?"

"Remus's death."

"That won't happen Y/n, he's in good hands."

"I know, but I'm still worried."

"Hey, he'll be fine, get some sleep, you'll feel better." Lily started rubbing my back.

"You know Lils, you will make a good mother someday."

"Maybe."

"To James Potter's kid."

"Y/n, shut up before I hex you."

"Night Lils."

"Night Y/n."