Chapter 20: Flashbacks

(Edited)

*Time skip to the day of the next full moon*

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

It was a Saturday, I looked at my bracelet, there was going to be a full moon tonight. I sat on my bed and produced a Patronus. It took the form of a wolf now. When Remus had asked me if I could produce a Patronus a few months ago, I lied when I said I couldn't because it was changing into something and I didn't know what. Before it was the form it took now, it was an owl.

I watched the wolf run around the room, it was a wonderful sight. I walked downstairs to the Common Room and saw Sirius getting a little too heated with Marlene on the couch. Yikes, I'm not sitting on that couch anytime soon. Great, now I have that image in my head permanently.

I heard James, Peter, and Lily walk into the Common Room and then scream.

"BLOODY HELL PADFOOT," James yelled, "COULDN'T YOU DO THAT IN THE DAMN DORM ROOM MATE?! LILY COVER PETER'S EYES, QUICK!"

I heard Marlene and Sirius run upstairs. Marlene only had underwear and a shirt on when she came up.

"Did you enjoy your time?" I asked while laughing.

She turned red and whispered a silent yes. I couldn't stop laughing after that. I walked downstairs and made sure I avoided that couch.

"Guys," I began eyeing the couch, "we should go to the Hospital Wing, there's going to be a full moon tonight so we should speak with Madame Pomfrey."

Everyone nodded in agreement and we began to walk to the Hospital Wing.

~~~~~•James POV•~~~~~

"Hey Padfoot," I began smirking, "did you have a nice shag?"

"Prongs," Sirius turned as red as Lily's glamorous hair, "you know I did. You don't need to ask."

I was laughing the rest of the time until we arrived at the Hospital Wing, my smile disappeared when I saw Remus, still in the same condition. Madame Pomfrey came to check on Remus.

"Madame Pomfrey," Y/n began, "is there anything new?"

"Yes actually," she replied, "he talks now, he calls out your name pretty often too."

I saw Y/n blush, aww.

"Y/n," Remus groaned, "Y/n don't leave me."

She walked up to his bed and smiled, "I'm not planning on it."

Why are they so bloody cute, I wish Lily and I could be like that.

~~~~~•Sirius POV•~~~~~

"Guys," I began, "I know what we can do about Remus tonight, we'll just carry him to his usual transformation spot a little before the full moon."

"Great," I heard Remus groan, "forgot about that, I'm still paralyzed and can't open my eyes so that would definitely help."

Madame Pomfrey left.

"Hey Rem," Y/n began smirking at me, "when you get completely better, don't sit on the couch, trust me."

"Why?"

"Y/n stop." I went down on my knees in front of her, as did Marlene, "I'm begging you."

"Because," Y/n smirked, "Sirius and Marlene were doing some very unspeakable things on the couch."

I immediately felt embarrassed.

"Oh come on Padfoot," Remus groaned, "think of the first years, there's probably one sitting on that bloody thing right now."