Chapter 27: The Holidays

A/n: I would just like to say I hope you guys enjoyed the holidays (whatever you celebrate). I hope you guys also enjoy the New Year. I want to say something though. 2017 was a really bad year for most, for some it was really good. It was almost as bad as 2016 for most. Stay strong though, you never know what the next day has in store for you. Don't give up. Things may look bad but they will improve. I promise. And if any of you ever need to talk about anything I'll listen. Have a great 2018, all of you.

Oh my god this aged so poorly, 2020 was complete ass. (Edited)

*Christmas Eve*

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I woke up in Remus's arms. He was so warm and he felt like home, you know? I was going to stay at his house for the whole break because my parents had to go on a business trip before classes ended and since all my friends were leaving Hogwarts, they didn't want me to be all alone so they let me stay with Remus. He had no shirt on, so I decided to put cubes of chocolate on his stomach until he woke up. I had put 32 before he stirred.

"Morning darling."

"Morning Remus."

"What is that..." he looked down at the chocolate, "you better help me eat all that."

"Remus John Lupin, asking me to help him eat chocolate," I smirked, "I never thought that'd ever happen."

"Just help me out."

"Alright."

After we finished eating the chocolate, his parents called us down for breakfast. We sat down, it was my favorite breakfast, pancakes. They even had chocolate chips in them.

"Remus insisted we make this breakfast," Hope Lupin began, "he said pancakes were your favorite, is that true?"

"Indeed, they are my favorite."

"Well that's good dear, I hope you enjoy them."

"Thank you Hope and Lyall, for everything."

"You're welcome dear."

"Y/n," Lyall Lupin began, "Remus tells us you have an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe that you'd like to make."

"Yes," I smiled at Remus, "I'd like to make them tonight, if I have permission from you of course."

"You have permission from all of us Y/n, I would like to see if those cookies are as amazing as Remus says they are."

"I assure you they are Lyall."

He chuckled before continuing to eat a pancake. I'll make those cookies and they'll be the best that any of you will ever have.

_____________

It was night now, I was making the cookies. I went to go get the pans and cookie sheets when I heard someone chewing something. I turned around and saw Remus suspiciously walking away from the bowl full of dough. I looked into the bowl and noticed that there was clearly some cookie dough missing.

"Love, I know you ate some of the cookie dough."

"Darling I didn't eat it, I just stored it safely in my stomach."

"That's the same exact thing."

"Is it really?"

"Yes Remus it is, now stop eating it."

He smirked and kissed my cheek before leaving. I love you so much I can't even believe it. I rolled the dough into balls and put them on the sheet and then put them in the oven. I set a timer and waited.