Chapter 21: I Solemnly Swear

(Edited)

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

When I woke up, Remus was back in his human form. He was groaning, although he didn't have any new scars since he can't move, it's still painful to transform. I was still in my wolf form, so I licked his face.

"Darling," he groaned, "is that you? Sirius if that's not Y/n I'm going to kill you when I can finally move and see again."

I turned back into my human form before laughing and hugging him lightly, "it's me, Y/n, not Sirius. He's still asleep."

"Darling," he sighed, "I wish I could see you."

"Rem, you'll be able to see me soon, but right now we have to get you back to the Hospital Wing... well we'll get you there once Sirius wakes his lazy arse up."

"I heard that," Sirius yawned.

"Sirius," I began, "when the bloody hell did you wake up?"

He yawned again, "a few minutes ago actually."

"You're such a git."

"Someone is sassy this morning," Remus joked.

"Well," I giggled, "then you're going to have to learn to deal with it."

Sirius began to pretend to throw up for emphasis, "are you flirting? What a horrible attempt!"

"Shut up Padfoot," Remus joked, "no one needs to hear you barking so early in the morning."

"Well," Sirius smiled, "no one needs to hear you howling so late at night."

Remus then dangerously smirked, "I heard about what happened yesterday, did you have a nice shag with Marlene?"

"Moony," Sirius smirked, "you know I did."

"OKAY," I interrupted, "that's enough for today, as much as I'll miss him, let's carry Remus back!"

It was difficult to carry Remus back but we did. I stayed in the Hospital Wing for a while before leaving back to the Common Room with Sirius.

"You really do love him," Sirius smirked, "don't you Mrs. Lupin?"

I stared at him wide eyed for a minute before answering, "I wouldn't say love...."

He smirked before mumbling a simple "sure." I started staring at him again.

"Take a picture dear Y/n," he smirked, "it will last longer, trust me." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Y/n," he began, "serious question, are you going to do it with Remus?"

I turned red, "Sirius, not even I ask questions like that in a serious way, I don't know to be honest. Why the bloody hell would you even ask me that?"

"I don't know," he shrugged, "I'm bored."

It was silent for a little while before Sirius spoke again. "You and Remus are a really good match to be honest," he smiled, "you make him so happy... well except that small period of time. He really does care for you, I hope you don't hurt him or anything like that."

"Don't worry Sirius," I grinned, "I'm not planning on it."

~~~~~•Sirius POV•~~~~~

I can tell why Remus is so fond of her. I've only thought about her and like as a friend of course, nothing more. But I could just see why, you know? Just like how I can see how Y/n is so fond of Remus. They're bloody perfect for each other.

"Hey Sirius," Y/n began, "what are you going to do after Hogwarts?"

"I've never given it much thought," I admitted, "but I'm definitely going to find a way to fight off You-Know-Who and other Death Eaters."