Chapter 15: Revenge Plan

(Edited)

~~~~~•Severus POV (heh I bet you weren't expecting that)•~~~~~

I was in the Great Hall watching Lupin chatting away with Potter, Black, and the other loser. L/n was on the other end of the table with Lily. I saw Potter say something to Black before Black began snogging that horrid Marlene McKinnon.

When Black broke away, Potter yelled out, "HEY SNIVELLUS TAKE A PICTURE, IT LASTS LONGER!"

"Severus," began Mulciber, "what are you going to do about that halfbreed?"

"I haven't thought about it yet, but I have an idea."

I hate Potter and his stupid group so much.

~~~~~•Remus POV•~~~~~

I felt so sad and tired. Just thirteen days Remus... you can wait. But can I wait? Can I really?

"Moony," Sirius I interrupted my train of thought, "are you alright?"

"Padfoot," I sighed, "I'm fine."

He went silent and looked down.

I'm not fine. All I can think about is how much of an idiot I was for telling not Y/n. I've lost her now.

"I have to go," I choked, "see you in class." I ran to the Prefect bathrooms and began to sob.

"I'm a monster," I cried, "I've hurt Y/n so much!" I continued to cry as I put my hands on both sides of the sink and hunched over it.

The memory of that night kept playing in my head, I just wanted it to go away.

"What's wrong with me," I shouted, "why me?! Why did I have to do that?! Why do I even exist?!"

I began to feel powerless, and lowered myself to the floor, now holding my knees to my chest.

"Why did it have to be this way," I whispered, still crying, "why me? What's wrong with me?"

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

I watched as Remus left, I was still mad at both him and Sirius, but not Sirius as much, he was just trying to be a good friend. I got another note yesterday by swan.

"Y/n," Lily said, eyeing me, "what is that?"

"Not yours," I joked, "but seriously, I don't know what it is, I feel like it's personal though so let me read it on my own."

"Okay Y/n," Lily smiled.

I opened the note. It read:

L/n,

I have decided to do what I'm going to do while he's on Prefect duty during curfew. I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do, but he may end up in the Hospital Wing, it depends.

~Severus Snape

The Hospital Wing??? I should probably stop this. I immediately wrote back:

Snape, I don't think you should do it if he ends up in the Hospital Wing. Just don't do anything to him, please.

~Y/n

Right after I sent the note, he wrote back:

I didn't ask for your opinion, you filthy mudblood. I'm doing it anyway, Lupin deserves it.

~Severus Snape

That arse. Bloody hell, this means I have to tell James, Sirius, Lily, Peter, and Marlene about this so that Remus doesn't get hurt. What would they say? It doesn't matter what they say Y/n, it's the right thing to do.

"Lily," I sighed, "we need to talk, and I also need to talk with them," I pointed to the rest of the Marauders and Marlene.

Lily and I walked over, she sat next to Marlene and I sat next to James.

"Guys," I sighed, "I have to confess something."

"You're pregnant and Remus is the father?"

"JAMES," I shouted, "NO!"

James, Sirius, and Peter began wildly laughing as Lily and Marlene choked on their food.

"Guys I'm serious, and I swear to god Sirius don't make a pun out of that," I sighed, "it involves Remus' safety."

They all looked at me, concerned.

"Y/n," Peter commanded, "just tell us."

"Okay try not to get mad," I pleaded, "but I made a deal with Severus, I told him Remus's schedule so he could do something to him because I wanted revenge. I got a note from him today and he said that what he's going to do with him might end up with Remus in the Hospital Wing."

I began to sob, "I tried telling him to stop but he called me a filthy mudblood and told me that Remus deserves what they're going to do to him!"

"Y/n," James fumed, "what the bloody hell is wrong with you?! Just for revenge? I thought you were better than this!"

Peter remained silent, Lily looked shocked, as did Marlene, Sirius looked angry.

"Prongs," Sirius yelled, "we can have a row with Y/n about this later, Merlin knows I want to! But right now, we have to come up with a way to stop Snivellus! Y/n, when is he going to do this?"

"During Remus's Prefect duties after curfew."

~~~~~•James POV•~~~~~

I thought about what to do. I remembered the map and invisibility cloak.

"Guys," I smirked, "I have a plan."

"Oh no," Lily snickered, "James has a plan."

"Okay so Peter, Lily, and Marlene, you guys will stay in the Common Room," I turned Lily, "you fine with that? Okay, so Padfoot, Y/n, and I will sneak out with the cloak and the map. We'll go before curfew and follow Remus around, and we are going to stay under the cloak at all times. Understood?"

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Wow James," Y/n began semi-sarcastically, "I thought the plan would be crazier."

"As crazy as your revenge plan," I snorted, "nah, and we are going to tell Remus about your revenge plan when we get back to the Common Room afterwards, don't think we're letting you off the hook."

"That's fair but shove off."

"I already told you we'd have a row about it afterwards, oh class is starting soon, let's go guys."

As we walked to class, I wondered how Remus would take that news tonight.