A/N: Reflections and Looking Ahead

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. It was nice reading your comments. I would just like to address a few things.

I realize small details in this story may have been slightly problematic and I fixed what I considered to be the most problematic parts immediately. I am going to edit the chapters here within the next few days for spelling errors, content that I think I should fix without changing anything dealing with the plot, and just generally stuff I don't really like such as the use of the word "orbs" to refer to eyes. Depending what I see while editing, I will probably put a mature warning on this even though there isn't really smut just because of stuff I wrote that I saw you guys commenting on. 

I thought it was important to try to make this story as inclusive as possible. I remember reading stories where Y/n had pale skin and belonged to a culture that I didn't really relate to. I really wanted readers from various backgrounds to feel included

To address Y/n's problematic bahavior, I found your comments about wanting to push Y/n off the Astronomy Tower funny. Y/n is a flawed character that I think represents humanity, people make horrible decisions sometimes without really thinking but it doesn't necessarily make them bad people. Everything can be worked on. 

I'm working on the sequel to this which is called "I Solemnly Swear". I'm planning on regularly updating that so check that out if you'd like, six chapters are already up. Y/n won't be as annoying in that one as in this one so that's good.

 Anyways, if you guys are interested this can be a little Q&A where you ask me things in the comments and I'll answer within reason. If no one asks me anything we can just ignore that this flopped lmfaooo.