Prologue

For the past couple years Y/N had been preforming the same old routine of only leaving her room to eat, go to school or help out her mom if she was told to.

Everyone thought that she was studying  all day long, being the straight A child and currently nearing the completion of medical school . Y/N still lived with her family at 26 and that wasn't because she didn't want to leave but since medical school was so expensive and it was close to her parents home. People might have seen her as lucky to be living with her parents who had payed for most of her education but Y/N found it far from that.

From a young age Y/N new that she didn't have a good quality of life. Sure she had much in the way of a materialistic life with her father being an engineer for a major company but that was the only goodish thing in her life that she could see even though she believed that money and items didn't matter. Y/N's parents had never abused her to the point of unbearable pain  but they did say things that still hurt way more than a punch would. Not to say that they didn't hit her, She also had a couple of scars from when they got a little too mad.

Y/N's younger siblings were never a help since they only piled the words up which slowly killed her. Originally friends helped until she found out they were using her as a joke and for help with homework. In the end Y/N was left with no friends, very big trust issues from a young age and high anxiety . All of this said Y/N never fell into depression and stayed kind cause she believed that it would get better one day.

That thought wasn't the only thing that saved her, a couple years ago Y/N found a wonderful side of YouTube that she could connect to, the Gaming side.