Chapter 3-Please...

As all the memories of torment from these past couple months came flooding to me rapidly, I ended up with tears rolling down my face causing streaks to form on my face which I couldn't see. No it wasn't mascara, I have never worn that. I was never a fan of it thinking that society was trying to control the way that I must look and think of myself. I also knew that wearing makeup would cause more acne and such which is why it was worn in the first place.

In reality the streaks were from the dirt that had been piling up on my face for the past few weeks being washed away. I wasn't a slob but I hadn't been allowed a proper wash in a while. I could wash my hair in the sink every so often but at the time I was too busy packing my families stuff for the trip and serving them to think about hygiene.

  As I sat there wallowing in my thoughts I was brought back to earth when I heard a voice causing me to look up. It was a mans. the voice seemed familiar but I couldn't lay my finger on it. It seemed to have a childlike, life loving side to it as if he always wanted to make others smile and see the world like he did.

"Miss may we sit." I looked up, being drawn to the voice. I found myself facing two men around my age I immediately looked down since I wasn't allowed to talk to boys since grade school unless it had to to with schoolwork and recently I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone. It seemed like the man and his friend picked up my face and tears as the other man's words gave it away

"Are you okay mam do we need to call anyone!!!"I typically would play this question off and say I was fine but when I heard the concern in the mans voice I intimidate broke down. It felt like the world had fallen upon my shoulders and no one could help me. 

I felt the bench weigh down and I sensed the presence of a person on either side of me but I refused to make eye contact or acknowledge them being there. Anytime I had opened up to people or trusted them they tore me apart and used me, not actually caring about me or my well being.

"Miss please let us help you, look at us...please." The voice from the first man came from my right. The tone of his voice caused me to look up at him once more without thought and the moment that he took in my appearance from my clothing to how thin I was to my face he pulled me into a hug. Normally I would think, RAPE but I was too far gone and too broken to think so I hugged the man, searching for comfort.

"I know that we just met and this might be weird but we want to help you"  The man who was hugging me paused and I could tell me was looking for back up from his buddy. "My name is Johnathan and that's Luke"

At this I finally took in their appearances the one holding me, Johnathan had blue eyes with blackish brown hair while Luke had brown eyes, reddish-brown hair and a matching beard. I felt like I knew them once more but people tend to look quite similar now a days.

"M-my name is Y-Y/N." I stuttered, my voice breaking in-between due to the sobs that were being held back.I felt Johnathan rub my back since he was still hugging me he then spoke the words that I thought I would never hear .

"Y/N please tell us what happened to put you in this state."

Never had I ever thought I would hear that since I believe that no one cared about me at that thought a let you a sarcastic chuckle full of sadness "Like you care, no one has cared for me in a long time and only recently did my family join that group" I covered my mouth with my hand for I had realized what I said but it was too late. For the moment I brought up family their faces changed and consisted of many emotions ranging form worry,anger and sympathy.

"Y/N you may not want to tell us the whole story yet but we will not let you go back to what ever situation that you were in, please come with us. Let us get you some help, we can tell that you're struggling." Luke begged as I released myself from Jonathan's arms, I hugged myself as I slipped into my mind once more.

I sat there for a few seconds pondering my options my abusive family or strangers who had been nothing but kind to me and even if they end up killing me I don't have much to live for anyways.

So I took a glace at Jonathan and them Luke before I answered their question.