Chapter 30-Mine

I looked up from my seat on the couch to see Jon still on his phone. We had moved from the hallway to the living room. I was lying down on the couch with Jon across from me on a sofa. I knew that he was monitoring twitter, youtube, and texts so I wasn't bothered with him being on his phone. I assumed he was reading comments because he would smile and let out a laugh every so often.

I know some people might be mad that their boyfriend wasn't paying attention to them but not me. He has his life and I will eventually have mine, I'll be a doctor hopefully a pediatrician in a hospital and he'll be focused on youtube. I've always been someone who was fine with people or being alone making me an ambivert. I find it better to be near someone and find it comfortable to not talk, to just be calmed by their presence.

Jon placed his phone on the side of the sofa and made eye contact with me before smiling. He got up from his seat and walked towards me, his phone forgotten. Jon lifted my feet up before sitting down and placing them on his lap.

" I'm sorry for not giving you the attention you deserve Y/N, My Queen or should I now say, my girlfriend."

"It's perfectly alright Jon. Hey what should I call you, I mean you have nicknames for me."

"Whatever you want love." Jonathan grabbed my feet and before I could ask what he was doing he began to slowly massage my feet. Slow circles, subtle squeezes and calming traces of his fingertips. I began to giggle at the random memories of Jon's Dead by Daylight videos. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing really, just thinking about all the "massages" in Dead my Daylight with you and the boys." He let out a chuckle before his eyes sparkled with an idea.

"Oh yeah. You like that girl. Let me heal you." He wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner while references the videos making me laugh at the thought that every time he healed someone he was doing this.

"Thank you, my Teddy Bear." I gasped after I realized what I had said. It just came to me so naturally, with it being a symbol of his and all.

" That doesn't sound too bad, I'm the cuddly teddy bear for My Queen."'

"Yes, but won't Teddy be jealous?"

"Who cares, he gets all the attention I think I finally deserve some from my girl."

I open my mouth to say something but Jon cuts me off with a peck.

"Hey after I post a video do you want to go out to a carnival?"

"Sure but only if my Teddy Bear wins me a Teddy." Jonathan jumps off of the couch

"I'm gonna win you the biggest most bestest Teddy bear." He then went off to his recording room to upload that video.

"Okay then, I guess I'll get ready."

---Time Skip---

I stood at the entrance of the carnival that Jonathan had brought me to. My left hand was in Jon's as he stood buying us tickets to play the games while my eyes scanned the stunning lights of the carnival. I had been to events that contained carnival-like games as a kid but I had never been to something like this.