Chapter 2-Pain

After recalling the events that had taken place a single tear escaped my eye. I didn't let it get to far before I wiped it away as to not draw any attention to myself as I continued to recall the events of that day

---Flashback---

"YYYY/NNN WHAT IN GODS NAME IS ON YOUR LAPTOP COME DOWN HERE THIS SECOND!!!!!" My mothers voice practically shook the house or was it just my hazy vision. I felt like I was sick, about to throw up due to fear and anxiety of what was about to happen.

In that moment I could't move, speak, breath or react and next thing I knew my mother was stomping up the steps with my laptop in her hands. She looked down right pissed, other emotion was on her face but evident clear as the sun on a hot summer's day. She stopped in front of my father and I slamming the computer open.

"F/N (Father's Name) our perfect daughter isn't as perfect as we thought" Mother spat out her  words towards father  but boy were they directed to me especially with her additional glare at me. She handed the laptop to my dad who's eye went wide the moment he saw the screen.

"Y/N it is a disgrace to call you our daughter, we always thought that but now we know.." I looked up, shameful to my father. He looked at me with such hatred that his face looked almost blank. I wished that the floor could swallow me up but unfortunately it didn't.

That was all that was said that day and from then on out my life changed but not for the better no they didn't accept me for what I liked they despised me.

---Time-skip in the flashback---

These past few month have been torture for me. My family now treats me like a servant, sort of like Cinderella but this hurt way more since it was my blood family who I thought loved me.  I continued with medical school to which they would now monitor my internet usage. I completed medical school with excellent grades about a month ago which is great but terrible since I have no break from all the house work. I am currently looking for a job from which my parents will take all my earnings from but if it means I don't spend all day with them I am fine.

On the emotional side of things my family would  toy with me by buying the merchandise of the gamers I used to watch and still love. They would prance around the house to make sure I noticed. But today I would receive the best and the worst news of my life.

---Time skip in the flashback---

While I was mopping the kitchen floor my mother called for me so I stopped what I was doing and made my way to her. 

"You Called Madam". Every since that incident I was no longer allowed to call my family mom, dad, brother sister and so on and it wasn't like I wanted to call them those names anymore. They didn't feel like family anymore, if they were they would have accepted my interests.

"I did, It was because I have some very important news." She paused  for dramatic effect that left me annoyed and fearful."We have decided to go to Philadelphia" 

 I was very confused as to why we were going to America since we never traveled. Not once in all of my life had we spent that much money before on a trip. I mean we would even bring our own food to carnivals and went out to all the free banquets that we could. Cheep I know.

"May I ask why we are going there." I responded in a cautious voice to make sure I would have a shoe thrown at me again. Let me tell you that the last time that happened I got a black eye.

"Yes you may ask, we are going to PAX, PAX Unplugged to be exact which takes place in your siblings fall break. " My heart stopped there and questions swamped my mind but before I could do anything mother continued to speak.

"But of course you won't be going into PAX with us. You will be our personal attendant there as well so be ready  but the main reason that we want to go to get pictures with you favorite people as to torture and punish you even more."

And with that she walked out of the room but not before chuckling at the tears that began to trickle down my face.

---Flashback Over---