Chapter 4-No More

"Y/N you may not want to tell us the whole story yet but we will not let you go back to what ever situation that you were in, please come with us." Luke asked me

"If it wouldn't be a burden I would like to take up that offer." My voice came out in a wisher, I mean anyone in my situation would act the same by glancing at the ground in a shy and small smile. This was a chance at freedom or death is they were terrible people, either worked and were better than what my current situation was.

My response brought expressions of relief to both of the boys face's until Jonathan's shifted. He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes with a serious expression. I nearly jumped at the touch, it was slightly foreign to me but I relaxed into it and let out the breath that I was holding.

"Y/N we will respect your decision on whether or not you tell us what happened but could you please explain to us how you got here, sitting outside of PAX."I felt like I could trust them so I plucked up the last bit of confidence I had in me and told them. 

"A couple months ago my family and I were perfectly normal, I was in medical school, which I just recently completed. One day my family found out that I wasn't the perfect little angel they wanted and thought I was, which I will keep confidential for now but I will say that it is related to gaming in some form. Long story short they made everyday of my life a living hell. I got here since they wanted to go to the one place I have always wished to go to just to see me sad and depressed to a farther point."

At that point I broke once more, surprisingly I had more tears left in me which seemed to all be escaping now. The moment that it started Johnathan let go of my hand and pulled me into a hug once more.

"shh, shh. It will be alright now we won't let them hurt you again" I tried to get closer to him, not being able to remember a time where someone held me and told me that they would help me and that things would get better.

"Jon we better leave before her family sees for I have a feeling that they wouldn't like to find people helping their daughter who told what they were doing to her." Luke was looking at the main doors to the convention and at his watch, the anxiety clear in his actions and on his face.

"Ya we should get going, Y/N do you have any bags or belongs with you." I shook my head No while stating to Jon that I hadn't owned anything personally every since they found my secret.

"Alright then lets get going, once we get to our destination I'll drop you and Jon at our hotel room so that you can get cleaned up." Luke glance at my hair, face and clothing as he spoke making it clear how obvious it was that I didn't fit in." I will go and get some clothing, hygiene products for you as well as some food since it also looks like you haven't eaten properly in a while" To that I nodded to but then stopped halfway through to exclaim

"I couldn't possibly have you do that for me this is all to much, I don't want you spending your hard earned cash on someone as useless as me." I felt terrible, like I was using them, like I was wasting their time and that I was a waste.

" Y/N don't believe for one moment that you are useless for one you are a doctor one of the most important jobs on this planet. Second of all no matter what our occupation was we would have helped you but non the less our jobs provides us with a good source of income so don't feel bad at all. Right Jon?" Luke looked to his friend who nodded right away.

"That you are Luke, Y/N you are a strong, smart and beautiful on the inside and out, don't let anyone tell you otherwise including yourself."

With that we made our way to what I guessed to be Luke's car which looked absolutely stunning and provided me with the knowledge that they did indeed have a good source of money. I needed some help from Jon to get there since I had been weakened from the lack of proper nutrients and from being exhausted from all the work I had been preforming.

When we were about to leave the parking spot I glanced to where I had been seated to find my parents making their way there only to not find me and to have angry faces on their face with a hint of worry. Of course they wouldn't care if I had been taken but I knew that they worry that I would tell someone what they had been doing to me for the past months.

Jonathon seemed to notice where I was looking and realized what was going on so he moved my head away from the window and onto his lap and told me to rest up since their hotel was a little was away and before I let the warm arms of sleep take me in but not before I got to hear Jon.

" Don't worry Y/N they wont hurt you no more, I promise that."