Chapter 17- Clothing Confrontation

I woke up to the sound of water running and I opened my eyes to see that Jon and Luke weren't in bed.  Luke's bed was unmade as the blankets were all over the place, half hanging off the bed. Jon's side of the bed was left mess y but he seemed to have made an attempt to make sure all of the blankets and sheets were on the bed still for me. I hummed and relished in the warmth and comfort of the bed that engulfed me. I pulled the blankets up and over my head as the sunlight from the windows began to hit my face.

After a good few minutes I turned over to avoid the sun before pulling my head out of the bed. I then went through that morning faze where you forget the events of the past day only to remember that last night Jon and I had slept in the same bed after watching the news and that nothing else important happened. All of a sudden I felt the feeling that something had been on my neck and reached up to feel it only to find no evidence of anything. I shrugged it off as maybe the blankets but who knew if aliens had come to tag me in the dead of the night.

My head snapped towards the hotel door when I heard a click. It swung open to reveal Luke, he was carrying a bag that seemed to hold food from the hotel. Meaning that Jon was the one taking a shower. I watched Luke lock the door behind him and place the food on the coffee table before looking my way as if to check if I was awake. When finding that I was he smiled lightly.

" Morning Y/N, how did you sleep?" Luke seemed to think of something when he said sleep, I just guessed that he didn't sleep too well.

"Oh, I slept just well, thanks. Actually, that might of been one of the best rests that I've had in a while." I  sit up on the bed and stretch and for the first time, my bones didn't extremely crack meaning that I slept without tossing and turning for the first time in a long time. However there was a satisfying crack of bones but with no pain was the difference.

"That's fantastic, well we are just getting ready for the ride back as you can tell Jon's showering well more like performing" Luke pauses and I hear what sound like singing coming from the bathroom. Jon seems incapable of singing as his voice breaks here and there while he hits literally no notes properly. Then he suddenly stopped singing because he gets water in his mouth, causing him to cuss out and focus on showering.

 "Anyways I suggest that you get ready soon, I packed up all the extra stuff into the car and I even selected an outfit for you." I noticed that Luke's eyes held some mischief with the fact that he chose my outfit. 

"Oh no Luke, what did you do. Just show me what you picked out for me to wear" Luke went to his bed and picked up an outfit that made me want to vomit. ( Ignore the small Accessories unless you want them) 

 ( Ignore the small Accessories unless you want them) 

"Ya, there is no way in absolute heaven or hell that I will wear that. That is not my style what so ever." The look of disgust on my face could be seen from a mile away at this point.

"Awwww come on Y/N that is why I picked it, I thought-" I interrupted him. 

"No, No, Noppity, Nope I'll wear this instead thank you very much" I pulled out an outfit that I packed in my backpack as a backup and I'm glad that I did now. If I hadn't I would be stuck to wear the monstrosity that Luke picked out.( Ignore the small Accessories unless you want them once more) 

"Got to ruin the fun don't ya Y/N, first my girlfriend doesn't let me pick her outfits now you

"Got to ruin the fun don't ya Y/N, first my girlfriend doesn't let me pick her outfits now you." Luke pretended to wipe away tears while pouting. While we were arguing over my outfit, Jon had stepped out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go.

"Hey people stop fighting and Y/N get ready quick I want to goooooo...is that food Luke?" He motioning to the bag of food that lay forgot by the door.

"Well, I'm going to get changed, don't have too much fun without me boys." And with that, I walked into the bathroom with all the items that I needed, hearing Jon run to the food on the table.