Chapter 22- Phone Call

"I am H2O Delirious"

My breath got caught in my throat, my mind turned blank but my thoughts swamped my brain at the same time. No, I thought. This is a prank there is no way that this man is...but his name is Jonathan just like Delirious said in a Q&A....his friend is Luke who happens to be the same name as Cartoonz and he looks exactly like him...the two went at PAX.

"No" I whispered. "Your Lying. This is an elaborate prank my parents are probably in this house right now with cameras set up. The next minute they will be running through a closet door laughing their butts off" My voice was thick from the holding back of tears of mistrust which had begun to form in my eyes.

Jon looked at in disbelief. "No why would you think that. Y/N what will it take to get you to believe me."

I ignored him and started thinking out loud "I don't know why I thought I could escape my life......"

---Jon's Perspective/Thoughts---

Y/N kept rambling about things that made my heart ache. What did I do, I let out a secret, a major one and she doesn't believe me. My mind was trying to think of ways to prove to Y/N that I really was Delirious. One thought that came to mind really shocked me You should kiss her like they do in the movies to get her to be quiet then she'll fall in love with you and listen as you explain and show her that you are H2O Delirious.

No Delirious why would you think such a thing, knowing Y/N she'd probably smack me and leave forever or she would stand there and do nothing and then still leave. Or I could be overreacting maybe she would fall for me, no stop Jon you sound so cocky right now.

Time to be sensible, what can I do to show Y/N the truth without her reacting negatively. My eyes glanced over to her and I saw that she was still lost in her own world of rambling but my heart wrenched when I saw tears in her eyes. Think quick, maybe I could...no that wouldn't work...oh I know what to do...

---Y/N's Perspective---

"...now I'm gonna have to marry a random man that my parents arrange for me and I'll be forced to work long hours as a doctor as my family and my husband steal my hard earned cash.." I stopped my rambling when I heard a ring of a cell phone. I turned around to see Jon leaning against the table, ringing phone in hand and a smile on his face which was almost a smirk.

All of a sudden I hear a similar voice leave the technology "Hey Delirious, did you and Cartoonz get back okay." I couldn't put my finger on who that was but it was oh so similar.

"Ya Ohm, we got back fine but.." As Jon replied to the mystery voice my mind finally pieced together who it was.

"But what Del, what did you two do this time"

"It's a long story that I'll tell you about later but there is this girl in front of me who in a sense we 'saved' who won't believe that I'm who I say I am"

"Ohhhh Jon, a girl..." I felt my face heat up the same way it felt earlier when I saw Jon in bed, this proves that I am sick if it keeps happening.

"Not now Ohm, she is right in front of me and the phone is on speaker so could you say something to help my situation"

"Hey mystery girl"

I hesitantly cut him off "I'm Y/N"

"Okay, Y/N. I'm a friend of Delirious or as you know him, Jonathan. I am Ohmwrecker myself and I guess I'll tweet something too so look for that. Anyways I hope that whatever the boys 'saved' you from will never come back again and that if you need someone to talk to just ask Jon to call me for you for I have been through some stuff myself. "

I didn't know how to reply, this was all too much so I said nothing.

"So Jon, I guess we'll take later. I'm going to record some Gmod with the boys. If you and Y/N want to join in later your welcome to, but we'll understand if you don't. Oh ya, Good Luck with your puzzle"

With that Ohm ended the call but I was really confused with what this puzzle was, Y/N didn't know that puzzle was a code word they boys had made when they talk about a girl they knew the other had a thing for or when one of them had a date with their girlfriend. They chose the word puzzle since girls are as complex as they are but once you figure out how the pieces go together they are a beautiful work of art that only you understood.

That phone call was the only proof that Y/N needed to believe that Jon was H2O Delirious. She had finally shaken away the shock and it was soon replaced with joy and thanks towards the man in front of her. Y/N was so overcome with emotions that she ran towards him and for a moment Jon thought that she was going to hit him like he had imagined but instead she hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you so much. You have no idea how you and your friends helped me over the past years."

Jonathan's eyes had widened at the sudden impact and her choice of words but soon he returned her hug. "Hey do you want to see my set up while you tell me how we helped you and maybe we could play a game with the boys like Ohm had offered"

Y/N backed away from the hug, wiping away some tear of joy from the corners of her eye and simply nodded, she was too overcome with emotions to even speak anymore.

A/N

Here's an early chapter for ya'll. I don't know if you noticed but my schedule is pretty much every Sunday unless life and school gets in the way. Anyways I'm started a new semester tomorrow with two grade 11 classes as a grade 10 student so I'm afraid that I will be alone in those classes for five months :( Anyways I hope that you all have an amazing week. :)