Chapter 7-Finally

I walked into the bathroom, locking the door before sliding down to my feet and cherishing the moment. The serenity of being along and not being yelled at constantly to do something. No cores to finish, food to cook or clothing to wash. I was finally free from my family who I now realize, looking back had always hated me. They never helped me when I asked them or when I went crying about bullies or stress. They always shoved me to the side saying that I would get over it and to not ruin the family by acting in such ways and being a failure.

Finally I was rescued by two amazing people who went out of their way to save me and that allowed me to find a passageway in the maze that I had been roaming around in for years. The years of torment and pain finally came to an end and I couldn't believe it, it all seemed like a dream still. The thought of taking a nice shower as well as some alone time brought me so much joy that couldn't be described in words.

 " Y/N are you alright, are you crying!" Apparently I had started crying during my little slip into my mind for John seemed to think that I was hurt.

 "No I'm good and these are tears of joy don't worry." I appreciated his concern greatly, never did anyone care as much as these two strangers.

"Okay I'll be right here if you need me." His voice was loud, telling me that he was right on the other side of the door, he probably moved a chair around so that he could be comfortable while waiting for me.

I got up to my feet and went to put the items in my hands into the shower, then I looked into the mirror for the first time in along time and I let out a barley audible gasp as what I saw frightened me. There were remnants of what I used to look like but now I had bags under my eyes, dirt covering everywhere, my hair was a birds nest, my lips were cracked and there were tear streaks from earlier that had washed some dirt onto my neck and the top of my shirt.

That lead me to look at my clothing, they looked better than I did since my parents made sure my cloths didn't bring too much attention since I kept my head down anyways. They still weren't the best but they are the best things I own, who am I kidding I only have what is on me right now. All of my belongs they took after they found out that I watch gamers, saying that it was theirs in the beginning and that I as a disgrace deserved nothing of theirs.

I slipped out of my outfit and entered the shower. I turned it on slowly and flinched slightly when I felt the water hit me. I got used to the feeling and started by washing my face. It felt so refreshing to do so, I then grabbed the loofah followed by the body wash. Once I got ask the grim off of me, which took washing myself twice, I grab the shampoo. I used to love taking good care of my hair since it was the only thing I liked, it was Y/H/C and used to go down to my Y/H/L but from the recent months it seemed to grow till it was close to my waist. I ran my fingers through it and grabbed the hair brush before applying the shampoo. Luckily Jon gave me conditioner too.

While I was waiting for when I could wash it out I thought about Jon and Luke. I wondered why they helped me and if they would have helped anyone else it they were in the situation that I had been in. I then thought about what my"family" was doing right now, whether they were searching for me out were happy that I was gone. I pushed the thoughts out of my head and washed the conditioner out of my hair.

Now was the part that I was dreading but also waiting for, shaving. It wasn't that I hadn't done it before but that I never did my while body since mother never let me wear short sleeves or shorts. Also no dresses out skirts unless legging were underneath no matter how hot it was. Truth out the matter I usually waxed. I picked up the razor and luckily I managed to shave without cutting myself one, who an I kidding this isn't a fairy tail I cut myself about five times, fun.

I hopped out of the shower and relaxed that I didn't have any clothing to wear and I did want to call for Johnathan and have him see me naked or in a towel since I have always been self conscious I started to look serious the room for an answer. My eyes lingered on the tub and I thought why not get in the tube after filling It with bubbles then call Jon and life will be good right, well let's see then.

 My eyes lingered on the tub and I thought why not get in the tube after filling It with bubbles then call Jon and life will be good right, well let's see then