Chapter 12-FOOOD

"Okay then now that that is cleared up we can indulge in the delectable food that I have so generously bought for you two." I saw Jon roll his eyes at what Luke had said, I mean I understand Luke trying to clear the air and all but John seemed to not as he tried to get him back lightly with his next statement.

"Okay then Luke, if you say so you don't get to eat since you 'so generously bought this food for Y/N and me-" I was stifling a laugh before I jumped in.

"I, Y/N and I, not Y/N and me, get it right" Both of the boys looked my way before Luke burst out laughing. I sat there with a shy look on my face, I simply wanted to add some humour of my own in with grammatical error correction which could be right to others depending on educational background

"Luke stop laughing wasn't that funny and what was that for Y/N I was said that the food was for both of us?!" Jon put his hands out into the air as the look of questioning and confusion on his face made Luke laugh more.

"Sorry, it's a little pet peeve of mine." I shrugged my shoulders as Luke finally collected himself before saying 

"Okay these bags have the food so lets get unpacking and then we can pick what we want to eat today and plan the other meals." While he spoke he motioned towards the bags on the left of the bed, stepping closer with Jon and I following, hungry clear in all of us.

--------Time Skip-------

It didn't take long for us to unpack the bags of food and the whole time the boys made sure that I didn't touch any of the bags with the items for me. I noticed that we had the typical road trip snacks and food. The ones that stood out to me consisted of sweets and junk food since I hadn't had them in months. As I was staring at a box of Oreos as if it was trying to hypnotize me I heard Jon's voice, breaking my stare with the box of sweets.

"Y/N stop staring at those poor cookies like they're your prey, you look like you are pointing lasers at it from your eyes" I looked down and muttered an apology, I felt quite embarrassed but I kept it inside.

"Why do you always say sorry It's like your related to V-Evan" I looked at him with blank eyes, he seemed slightly nervous or guilty as if he nearly let something out.

 "Who's Evan?" I saw Jon struggling to answer so Luke jumped in, drawing my gaze over to him, missing Jon sigh out of relief.

"He is just a friend of ours who happens to be Canadian and you know the stereotype...ya" I felt like they were hiding something but I let is pass.

 "Oh, that must be fun, I bet you always make fun of him for being Canadian with about, polar bears, maple syrup and sorrys of course"(I am Canadian BTW so this hurts) The boys looked at each other as if remembering a moment in which they did make fun of 'Evan' before they laughed lightly.

 "Ya, how could we not make fun of him. Canadians were built for us to make fun of, well at least this one specifically." Luke looked over to Jon who nodded at his friends words before speaking.

"Anyways I'm hungry, don't know about ya'll but I want some FOOOOOOD!" I was confused, for when Jon said that I felt something that resembled deja-vu. This time I didn't push that though to the side since it felt oddly familiar.

"Deja-vu" I looked blankly at Jon, as if trying to read him and piece everything together.

 "What do you mean?" I snap out of my thoughts and look to Luke.

 "I don't know I just felt all Deja-vu like for some reason." To my response the boys sent each other a look, as if slightly concerned for something.

"So Y/N we decided that you get to decide what you would like to eat so what will be your order for tonight fine lady."  I decided to play along to Jon's odd restaurant role play thing.

"Well, waiter I would like some Y/F/M (Your Favorite Meal) with a side of Y/F/S and to drink, a glass of Y/F/D." I giggled at our behavior but before Jon could continue Luke stole his spot light.

 "Alright then if the young lady wants Y/F/M then that is what the lady shall get" And to that he and Jonathan bowed as if they were actual waiters., stepping over to the food to grab some food. Of course my meal most likely wouldn't be what was actually bought since we probably didn't have that stuff but it was still fun to make that order.

 Of course my meal most likely wouldn't be what was actually bought since we probably didn't have that stuff but it was still fun to make that order