Chapter 24-Date?

"So fellas I guess it's Game Time"

The boy's had played a few rounds of prop hunt some were funny, others were quick and the best ones were stupid. Currently delirious was on the prop team with Vanoss while Ohm and Mini were the hunters. They were on a new-horror themed map and Delirious was one of those creepy baby dolls. He made his way through each room till he eventually sat in a giant pile of babies.

I had actually learned a lot from watching him play and looking at his hand motions since I hadn't used an X box controller in a long time. I felt like I could play and play well enough to not die in the first 10 seconds of the hunters being released. Jon seemed to notice my wish to play because he passed my the remote without saying anything but making direct eye contact with me. 

"Boys you will never find me" Jon taunted Ohm as he walked out of the room that I was currently in.

"And why is that Delirious" Mini asked as he took Ohm's place in the room.

"That is because I'm not playing" I saw what Jon was doing now, he was notifying his friends and the viewer that it was now me in control so I played into his taunting.

"Ya that's right, you won't find him because your worst nightmare has joined the game and I ain't going to be no baby." I dropped a not so subtle hint as to what I was and Jon looked at me and smirked as my confidence.

"Oh we'll see Y/N, we will see. So do you have any clues as to where you are." Mini left the room as he spoke so I let out a small giggle.

"Ohhhh, was someone close to you." 

"No, not at all I totally wasn't near you Ohm" I tried to be deceitful, using all the tricks that the boys had used in their videos in the past.

Ohm bombed Vanoss

Vanoss let out a cry of defeat when Ohm killed him. "NOOOOO, Y/N how could you. You got me killed"

"Sorry, not sorry." I saw that the time for this round was 2:52 so I decided to grow some balls as they say and move to a new location. I exited the room and slowly changed into a newspaper. I followed Mini from a distance and decided to scare him.

"Mini look down I'm right here." Mini immediately looked down and nuke tubed the floor beneath him. 

Mini suicided or died mysteriously

"Wait what...you weren't there. You lied to me Y/N" 

"She learned from the best" Delirious looked over at me hinting that he was the best.

"Ya, she learned from me" Vanoss's remark made me laugh a bit but I turned my attention back to the game but I did see an annoyed look on Jon's face. 

1:00

I turned into a hula girl and went to find Ohm.

"Ohhhmmm you better make a move soon, you don't want to lose to a girl do you especially one who just learned how to play today."

"No I will find you, just you watch. But I would like a clue"

"Poor, poor bunny, I just gave you one." I quickly swapped from the hula girl to a jug instead.

"What you did?"

0:30

"Ohm don't let me down" 

"Mini you don't have the right to speak for how you died."

"Neither do you Vanoss, don't forget how I'm still alive and your not."

0:10

I  was currently behind Ohm so I decided to be risky "I'm behind you Ohm"

"I'm not falling for it Y/N" He nuke tubed in front of him like I had hoped

Ohm suicided or died mysteriously

Props Win

"I did it, I did it" I looked at Jon with joy in my eyes.

"You sure did" I swore that I saw some pride in his eyes at my victory.

---Time Skip---

We played a few more rounds of prop hunt and some GTA. I started to feel hungry so I checked what time it was 4:48 pm meaning that we were recording for more than 5 hours. Just as I looked back at the screen my stomach let out a roar. I avoided looking at Jon since I could tell that he heard it.

"I think that we're going to call it a day and get some food" I looked up at Jon and saw that he was already glancing at me when he spoke.

The rest of the boys responded with bye and nice to meet you Y/N before Jon closed down Gmod and stopped his recording. 

"So Y/N, where would you like to eat, my treat."

"No that's fine I can just cook something for.."

Jon cut me off "No buts, we're going out to eat some...linner (Lunch and dinner make Linner) I guess since we sorta skipped lunch." He paused. "So we will get a snack and then get dressed for five thirty, I'm taking you somewhere nice."

I decided not to argue back but I did wonder Is this a date?

A/N

One question for you, so do you want me to call him Jon, Del, Delirious when writing cause I called him Jon in this chapter and if no one says anything different I'll stick with that. Hope that you all have a fantastic week and Valentine's day too.  Personally I'll be at school followed by coming home to watch my favorite people on the internet while waiting for the 15th because all the chocolate is on sale.