Chapter 29-Official

Jonathan's/Delirious's Perspective

I sat on a bench outside the police station, phone in one hand and my girl in the other. After the dispute between the police and Y/N's family Officer Burns asked us if we wanted a ride home but I felt like Y/N had enough action for today so I declined. We were currently waiting for Luke to pick us up, I had already explained the situation to him so that he wouldn't ask Y/N questions.

I glanced to my right to see a ball of Y/H/C (Your hair color), Y/N was playing with her hands and seemed to be in deep thought. I began to ponder the past few days, some might say that we moved to fast but as my mother used to say that when you meet the one you won't be able to live without her. I used to think that she was bonkers for saying such a thing but now I understand what she was saying.

I tightened my grip on Y/N's waist causing her to look up at me in the most innocent way.

"Yes Jon?"

"Nothing just wanted to make sure that you knew I was here for you and always will be." I pecked the tip of her nose causing her to blush in the cute little way that I love.

"Thank you Jon. I just had to think things through, you know." I nodded and drew her closer to me so that I could rest my chin on her head.

We stayed like this for a few moments before I heard a honk, I looked up to see Luke in his car smirking my way. I gave him a look as if telling him not now.

"My Queen, Luke is here." Y/N looked up before standing. I grabbed her hand and walked towards Luke. I opened the door to the back seat helping Y/N before I sat beside her.

"Hey Jon, Y/N. How are you?" I cast him a glare because of his questions but before I could say anything Y/N answered.

Y/N's Perspective

"Hey Jon, Y/N. How are you?" Luke's question was quite vague, I assumed that he knew what happened and that Jon and Luke are worried about me.

"I'm good, I know that you know what just happened and that the two of you are concerned but truthfully I've never been more relieved in my life. I mean, I'm free."

"That's nice to here Y/N. What about you Jon?"

"As good as I can be, you're right Y/N I am worried about you as I boyfriend I must be." My eyes widened at that statement, sure Jon and I had kissed and said that we loved each other we actually hadn't made it official yet. I remained quiet for the rest of the ride as the two boys once again sang their hearts out.

---TimeSkip---

"Well, see you guys later." Luke had parked his car in front of Jon's home. I exited with Jon before saying Goodbye to Luke. As I entered Jon's home I couldn't help but think about what he had said.

"Jon?" I asked hesitantly, unsure if I should bring it up.

"Yes Y/N."

"Well...I was thinking..." I began to play with my fingers, a nervous habit I guess.

"What's wrong My Queen." My heart swelled at the concern in his voice and his name for me.