Chapter 26- Kiss

A/N

I just want to thank you all for ONE THOUSAND reads!!! I can't say how much it means to me that you guys enjoy my work. I hope that all of you have a fantastic week. I would like to shout out jelsa_lover123 for all of her amazing support on the story.

Eventually my heart won, it convinced me that I deserve to feel loved for once.

"Ya, Jon I guess that I would consider this as a date." Jon's head snapped in my direction.

"Really." I nodded and he let out a breath that I didn't realize he was holding in. "You have no idea how happy and relived I am. Y/N I have to tell you that I have never felt this way towards anyone. I know how cheesy this is and let me tell you I am not the one to believe in things like this but I truly believe that we were meant to meet each other."

"I do too Jon. I always hated romance stories that had the same plot line that our life seems to have obtained now. I just don't want to move too quickly, we only met a dew days ago and I have never been in a relationship before."

Jon grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, I immediately felt a sting of uncomfortableness because I hadn't held anyone's hand in a long time let alone like this. I quickly eased into it and felt Jon squeeze my hand in a calming manner. His thumb than began to run circles over the back of my hand before he reached to push my hair behind my ear with the other hand. He dipped his head down to my ear.

"I'm willing to wait." The way he whispered stirred something inside of me, it brought upon a feeling that I had never felt before...the feeling of belonging, being needed and loved. Jon then slowly brought his face away from my ear and towards my cheek. His lips ran over my skin as he did so till he eventually stopped and planted a slow, lingering kiss on an area of my cheek that was dangerously close to my lips.

He leaned away from me and sent a loving smile my way. I then noticed that we were standing at the passenger door of his car. Jon then open the door for me and stood in a way that the door would be opened for royalty.

"My Lady, My Queen, your carriage awaits"

"Why thank you kind sir." I played along with Jon made way to sit down but before I could Jon swiftly planted another kiss on the center of my cheek. Jon closed the door before I could respond, I felt my cheeks heat up again and realized that I was in fact blushing. I took a deep breath to calm down before Jon got into the driver seat.

" So Y/N, is there anything you wish to do after this dinner date?" I noticed how Jon emphasized the word date, it was as if he was dreaming of the day he could say that to me.

"Well Jon, I don't know what people usually do after a date but I certainly feel like having a movie marathon."

"Anything you wish for, My Queen." Jon started the car up and began driving back to his house. I sat in thought at the way he said my queen, this time he didn't say it as if joking, he said it as if it was a name only reserved for me, I guess I've got my first nickname ever.

---Time Skip---

We had arrived home and I was currently seated on the couch in front a projected screen in the home theater that Jon had. I was waiting for Jon who insisted that he bring the popcorn and other snacks. As I sat there I though of how we had watched my favorite movie on the night that we came here and that I had fallen asleep only to have Jon carry me up to my room.

 As I sat there I though of how we had watched my favorite movie on the night that we came here and that I had fallen asleep only to have Jon carry me up to my room

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jon walked into the room carrying popcorn, candy, and pop. He smiled at me as he placed the items beside me before he reached behind the couch to grab a fuzzy blanket which was the perfect size for two.

"So what do you want to watch, Y/N"

"Well seeing as I picked last time I think that you should pick what to watch tonight."

"As you say so, My Queen." I blushed at the name as Jon reached over me to grab the remote. As he went back to his seat he pecked my cheek once more. Jon scrolled through the films till he reached the horror section. I could only imagine what he was thinking of, he probably would pick one that he believes will scare me so that he could 'protect' me from the scary monsters on the screen. But what he didn't know, I loved horror, I laughed at the gore and even cheered for the killers.

As I suspected Jon selected a horror film, Rob Zombie's 2007 remake of Halloween to be exact. I saw him glancing at my reaction to his selection of film. The film started up and Jon grabbed a bowl of popcorn and passed it to me as he opened up a pack of skittles. On the film went, jump scare after jump scare and I gave no reaction.

It wasn't until Micheal performed one of my favorites kills that I Set out a laugh. Jon immediately snapped his head in my direction.

"Did you just laugh Y/N?"

"Yes I did, I love horror."

"Wait you do, this is even better than I wished for." I raised my eyes at Jon's statement.

"What do you mean by that."

"Well, I was actually hoping that you would be scared and would latch onto me for dear life but now that I see you laughing at it I love you even more." My eyes widened at Jon's words and he seemed to notice. " Umm...I mean.."

"Jon, I think I love you too." I was surprised at my own words and Jon's face relaxed a ton when I said that.

"Well if that's the case then I can do this."

Jon hastily swooped down to my face and connected our lips. My eyes widened at the feeling of my first kiss. It was a strange and foreign feeling to have someone's face so close to mine. Eventually, I closed my eyes and let my heart take control. Jon rested his hand on my cheek while his thumb sweeps across it in a gentle motion. His other hand slipped behind my back and brought our bodies closer together. Jon broke our lips apart and rested his forehead on mine. I broke the silence.

"That was...something else... How did I do Jon?" Jon chuckled before responding.

"Y/N, if I didn't know I would have never guessed that that was your first kiss." I smiled at him before he brought our lips back together. We sat their simply enjoying the presence of each other and the simple kisses shared between us as people were being brutally murdered on the screen.

A/N

Quick question, where would you guys like to see moving forward? Do you want to have it be a happy simple ending (Not yet though) or do you want her parents to come back into the picture?