Chapter 32-Pure Love

I woke up to sunlight filtering through the curtains. The memories of last night surfaced my brain, I smiled and turned to my left to see Jon's sleeping face. I noticed that his arms were loosely wrapped around my lower waist and his legs were tangled in mine.

I reached one of my hands to his head and brush off a stray piece of hair, his eyelashes tickling my fingers in the process. I stare at his face taking in every detail. The slight curl in his lips, the curve if his nose, the edge of his jaw and his eyes that are open..wait open?

"You like what you see darling." I blushed as he brought one of his hands to my cheek while pulling me closing to his bare chest making me now realize that we were both naked.

"Yes, very much."

"That's good for I'm enjoying my view too." Jon only looked into my eyes making me fill with joy and love at the fact that he only looked there instead of my body, not every man could do that.

"Well, your view has to go to the bathroom." I tried to roll off the bed only to be pulled back. "Come on Jon, let me go."

"No, I will not be like Elsa and let you go."

"Ok, now I want to leave even more." I managed to get out of his grip as he was laughing and ran to the bathroom for he was trying to grab me after gaining his composure.

I look at myself in the mirror to see that I looked like a mess but there was a certain glow to my skin. I decide to take a shower and turn it on before hearing Jon on the other side of the door.

"My Queen, I'm sorry for my jokes can I please join you." I immediately blushed at the request.

"W-What do you mean?"

"You heard me, I want to join your shower. Please." I fell into the desperation in his voice when he said please and opened the door to the bathroom.

Jon walked in and picked me up causing me to yelp as he carried me into the now warm water of the shower.

---Time Skip---

I sat on Jon's bed wearing only his shirt, Jon walked out of the bathroom wearing only sweatpants. We ended up taking a 2-hour long shower, you can only guess what we did...that's why I'm sitting on the bed.

"You doing okay My Queen. I don't want to ever hurt you in any way." Jon looked so concerned as he sat beside me with a hairbrush in his hand.

"I feel great Jon, you didn't hurt me in any way but I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk soon." Jon went to sit behind me, his legs draping off the edge of the bed as he began to brush my damp hair.

"Then I promise to care for you and carry you everywhere at any time." I giggled before groaning at the feeling of Jon massaging my head with his fingers.

"Teddy Bear?" He hummed. "I think you need to do your job, I mean you've been busy the past few days you probably need to record and post a video."

"I know but I want to spend time with you." I turned my head to see Jon pouting to which I giggled at.

"I'll stay in the room with you then, how about that?" Jon nods and slips his hands out of my hair and onto my shoulder before picking me up and over his shoulder.

"JON! Not like this boy. I'm not wearing anything under this shirt."

"I know, that's the point." I rolled my eyes before being placed down on Jon's gaming chair.

"Stay here, I'mma get us some breakfast...or rather lunch." I nod and watch him exit the room. He comes back pretty quick with some slices of pizza that I assumed were leftovers.

Jon placed the plate down before picking me up and sitting down on his seat with me in his lap. I pick up a slice and take a bite moaning at the taste.

"Hey, only I can make you do that."

"Not anymore, I'm breaking up with you so that I can be with pizza." I laughed before offering Jon a bite which he happily took before pecking my lips. "Okay time to record lover boy."

---Time Skip---

Jon had finished recording a new story game with Luke, it was designed so well and the storyline was flawless it even got me to cry a bit. (Hinting at A Way Out, I did cry) It had taken a few hours but it was really entertaining to watch him record this game, I ended up sitting on a separate chair so that he could focus though.

"Bye Cartoonz." Jon was closing the game down while he spoke, I noticed that he too was struggling to not cry after the way the game ended.

"Bye Delirious and Y/N."

"Bye Luke, hope to see you soon."

"You too Y/N."

With that discord signified that Luke had exited, Jon closed it down soon after before turning to me.

"Come here Y/N." I stood up from my seat and somehow walked over to Jon, the pain in my legs still there from the morning. Jon pulled me into his lap before nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"That tickles." I giggled at the feeling before Jon left a lingering kiss on the mark from the night before.

"Now I know a weakness of yours." He smirked devilishly and I tried to get off his lap, now knowing the intentions behind his words.

"Don't you DARE!" I yelled the last word once Jon's fingers began tickling my sides. I burst out in laughter until an idea came to my own mind. I raised my hands and began to tickle Jon back. I didn't expect to hear what I heard but Jon let out the most high pitched laugh and scream thing that I had ever heard. I smirked and stopped tickling him, my hands on my hips.

"Seems like I found a weakness too."

"Okay, I won't tickle you if you won't tickle me." I nod before Jonathan picks me up once more and takes me to the living room, making sure to grab a bag of chips from the kitchen along the way.

As we sat on the couch munching away and watching some random youtube videos I could only feel pure love towards the man who sat beside me. I couldn't tell that the man beside me was thinking the same thing.

A/N

I need help as to how to end this book!! Give me you ideas and opinions on how you want it to end. I do want to end it happily though.