Chapter 18- Love?

-----Jonathan's/Delirious's Perspective------

My eyes followed Y/N as she walked into the bathroom not in a perverted way but in a way of longing. I don't know what that girl did to me but her innocence and backstory just seemed to draw me to her. We looked like complete opposites but that is how magnets work too.

 I don't want to accept my feelings at the same time though, this isn't some Hollywood movie where the knight in shinning armor saves the damsel in distress and they go off riding into the night. We also just met and it might seem creepy if I were to state my 'feelings'.

Last night was confusing, I was so nervous to sleep beside her and the next ting you know, I'm spooning her and then I kiss her out of no were upon her neck. Luckily she seemed to have been asleep for she didn't talk to me about it. But at the same time I want her to know what happened last night for that would save me the trouble of telling her later.

"Delirious, I saw you and Y/N this morning." Luke said with a tone laced with seriousness. 

"Yeah, So what? Nothing happened" I said with a hint of worry in my voice afraid that he saw what happened.

" Yeah, nothing this morning you were clearly cuddling with her. Jonathan I told you to be careful. Just think about what she's been through, she doesn't need you jumping on her too. Also the last time you tried get into relationship, she was only there for fame and it didn't workout with your recording schedule and all. I'm not saying she'll do anything like that but just don't want these feelings go too far if your not gonna turn it into something. Just know I want the best for you Jonathan" I shudder at the memories of my last relationship if you can even call it that.

Luke continues "With that said, I can see the way you look at her. Your eyes hold something that I haven't seen in a long time towards another person, love. Don't expect her to reciprocate any of the feelings yet, you can clearly tell that she hasn't been in any relationship before with the way she acted with that other man out in the hallway. Take it slow, good things come to those who wait. God dang I sounded old in that speech Del" Luke laughs and walks to a chair only to go on his phone.

My emotions switch to anger as I think about the man in the hallway. How dare he speak to her, how dare he flirt with her and how dare he give her his number? I wonder where Y/N put his number? I thought as I glanced around the room.

My eyes stop when they see a tiny slip of paper sitting up on the bedside table. I walked up to the table and pick it up to see that it is the phone number along with couple of X's to symbolize kisses. It also has the name Cole on it. I guess that's the man in the hallways name. Wait. Stop. Why am I feeling like this, is it jealousy? Why am I jealous?

Gosh, darn it, I need to stop. Let's think of something else. YouTube, yes think about that. I have to post a video when I get home today. I missed yesterday because of the convention, which none of my subscribers knew that I would be going to, I wouldn't want them searching for me. 

Finally, my mind starts to drift away from the thought of Y/N, but it slips right back to her once I see her walking out of the bathroom wearing my favorite color. She didn't look like a model or any of those fake girls but that is what made her look better than them. Oh no, here come those thoughts again, I need to figure out what's going on with me. Maybe Luke was right, maybe it is love.  (Same outfit as the last chapter but I'll place it here again)

  (Same outfit as the last chapter but I'll place it here again)