Chapter 6-Concern

"Hey Sleeping Beauty, oh I see your up you as well Y/N" I giggled while Jon growled and muttered under his breath. Luke seemed to be entertained greatly by that as he continued talking. "Anyways I manged to get us some food for the time being. We are about 25 minuets from our hotel then the rest of the day is planned"

"Luke may I ask where we are and where the plan is after this" I said confused since I had no knowledge of this part of America.

"Well Y/N we are near Richmond, it was about 5 hours to get here. After this Jon and I planned that you will live with Jon until further notice and our homes are both in North Carolina. I live relatively close to Jon so I am just a phone call away."

"I can't say how thankful I am for this guys, I don't know what my future would have been without you." I felt like I needed to thank them again, they seriously changed the path of my life.Both of the boys say things about how it is nothing and that I deserved to escape my old life.

We drive away from the gas station, munching away on the food Luke had brought. For the rest of the car ride I zoned out, hearing them have their conversation and feeling a tight pain in my chest when they would laugh because it had been a while since I had been able to laugh sine when I would laugh there were consequences of being too loud at home.

------Time skip -25 minuets- at the Hotel-------

"Here we are." Once I heard that statement from Luke I looked up to be met with the grandest hotel I had ever seen. 

"This place must cost a fortune." I look up, marveled at the tall white building with beautifully crafted carvings in the exterior walls. The tall pillars, large windows and gold finishing pulled it all together and screamed expensive.

"Not a fortune but a good $450 for a two bedroom suite." Luke's words made my mouth fall open, that's a lot for a hotel room.

"Wait two be..." Jon cut me off, as sarcasm dripped from his tongue.

"We'll worry about that later, lets just get out this car after living in it for a year." Jon pulls at the locked car door and Luke pauses before unlocking it.

"Sounds good to me Jon, Y/N you good, did you regain any strength?" Luke looked over his shoulder as Jon jumped out of the car.

"Ya, I think I did, lets go."

----Time skip-----

We got to the hotel room which had two beds, a giant television and a separate seating area. The bathroom looked to be pure marble and the closet could be a bedroom. It was a dream room that could almost pass as an entire apartment room.

"Alright I am going to buy some items for you I just need to know your sizes and preferred colors and stuff." Luke passes Jon the room key as he askes me the question.

"Well last time I haven't been shopping in awhile but I was a size Y/S/S for shirts, Y/J/S for jeans and my bra is Y/B/S but I am guessing that I dropped a few sizes in all due to not being allowed to eat full meals. My favorite colors are Y/F/C's and I hate Y/L/F/C. I have never worn makeup so don't buy that, some chap-stick would be nice though but I used to enjoy painting my nails. I love all food especially sugar, sugar is like everyone's coffee to me I need it to survive and I hate coffee as well but I have no allergies. I like casual clothing like sweats, baggy tees, hoodies, and some pieces of nicer clothing like jeans and actual shirts but I hate leggings, skirts, dresses and I prefer runners to heels any-day." (Sorry if you disagree with any of this, we have to remember that she doesn't fit in with everyone else)

"Interesting, anyways sounds good I'll be going to get your stuff and some food for us. Jon take care of her, make sure she doesn't fall from lack of energy or something like that. Bye." Luke spoke in a fatherly tone suggesting that he was older than Jonathan. Jon and I say goodbye to Luke and Jon closes the hotel door.

 "So I would recommend that you take a shower and get cleaned up but the problem is that we only have male products so as long as you don't mind smelling like a guy..."

"That's fine I haven't been allowed to take a proper shower in a long time, usually my showers were either a bucket of water being thrown at me or a small bit of hygiene products and the last time I shaved, ohh you may as well call be Bigfoot at this point."Jon laughed and pretended to speak off to the distance

"Nice we got ourselves a sarcastic one here."  He dramatically points at me before he bursts out in laughter. That almost had me laugh for the first time in months but let me emphasis the almost. I was pulled from my train of thought when I heard Jon's voice start up once more.

"So Y/N here is some shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and a razor if you wish to shave which happens to be the only feelings thing the hotel provided us with."

I gabbed the items with a small thanks and made my way to the bathroom but on the way there a nearly tripped and when I did I gave out a small yelp which caught Jon's attention.

"Now Y/N this may sound weird but Luke is right about you not having all of your strength yet and I don't want this to come out wrong or weird but would you like any help with any of that" He said motioning to the items in my hands and glancing at the bathroom.

"Thanks for the concern but I think I'm alright and it isn't weird to fear me falling in the shower and falling unconscious since I haven't had a good supply of energy in a while. That 5 hour car ride is the most amount of sleep that I've gotten in years from University and Medical school and then my family making me stay up to work and clean. With that said could you stay near the door just in case."

"Sure, if you need anything just say so"

"I will" and with that I walked into the bathroom.