Chapter 31-Passion [Lemon]

Mature content ahead. Proceed with caution-You have been warned

"I'm showing you that you are mine."

My eyes widened, now realizing what he meant by being another first.

"J-Jon." I saw his smirk widen at my stuttering.

"Yes My Queen." He slid his hand up a bit higher before squeezing my thigh causing me to jump slightly and let out a squeak of nervousness.

"W-What are you-" I let out another sound causing Jon to deeply chuckle. "It's not funny."

"No?... Well, it's certainly entertaining for me." He slipped his fingers into the rips of my jeans. I wish I didn't wear this. If Jon is having his fun may as well have some of my own.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say that you're a bit Jealous." I poke his side. Jon's smirk faltered for a second before he moved his hands to the belt loops of my pants.

"Damn right I am if any boy looks at My Queen."

"I'd say he looked more like a man." Jon snapped his head towards me and the look in his eyes told me that I shouldn't have said that.

"Ohhh, a man you say" Jon paused as he turned into the driveway. "Could that 'man' make you feel like this."

Jon slammed the button on my seat belt allowing him to lift me up and onto his lap. Before I could respond he slammed his lips onto mine taking immediate access to my mouth. His tongue swirled around mine in a possessive manner, one hand slipped into the waist of my jeans and the other rest on the back of my thighs.

I just sat there, left in a daze before Jon let out a growl and bit my tongue. I took that as the demand for me to kiss back, so I did. I tried to slow it down but Jon kept his predatory ways alive. He pushed me closer to him causing me to release a sound I had never let out before. Jon somehow pushed me even closer but this time I held in whatever noise that was.

"Don't you dare hide back, let me hear your moans My Queen." I do exactly as he says and Jon eventually releases his cobra grip. He slides his hand to the handle of the door and swings it open. He gently places me outside before exiting himself.

I follow Jon to the front door where he fumbles with his keys for a moment even managing to drop them once before getting the door open. The moment I walk in Jon slams the door shut and pushes me against it.

"Now I don't want to force anything on you but I fear that I won't be able to stop myself if we go any farther, so...?" I think for a moment, am I ready? I finally nod and once I do Jon kisses me once more, his hands digging into my hips.

Jon removes his lips from my lips and traces them across my jaw, placing butterfly kisses along the way. He keeps going until he reaches my neck where he begins to kiss and nip at random places. I had never done this before so I didn't know what to do but suddenly I felt a surge of energy after Jon kissed a certain point on my neck causing me to moan out in pleasure before gripping onto Jon's hair.

"J-Jon."

"I know darling, I know. Let me treat you like the queen that you are." 

Jon proceeds to kiss and bite that particular spot drawing out more noises from my throat. I turn my head only to receive more pleasure from moving my head, allowing Jon more access to my neck. Jon makes his way back to my lips where he picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist. My hands still in his hair, finally allowing instincts to take over.

I fell the wall disappear, I open my eye momentarily to see that Jon was walking us down the hallway. Jon's hand find a hold on my upper thighs dangerously close to my backside. After a couple more seconds his hands slip there where he proceeds to squeeze while kissing me.

Jon backs away from the kiss to open the door to his bedroom which I had never seen. Blue sheets on a king bed was all I saw before I landed on my back. Jon crawled over me, his lips once more finding home on my neck. Jon's hands slowly traced the edge of my body with a delicacy I never thought imaginable.

I subconsciously was dragging my leg up to the point where I was rubbing my knee against his crotch, causing him to emit a groan from the back of his throat.

"Playing dirty I see."

Jon attached his mouth to my collar bone this time, sucking and biting at my skin in ways that left me in a daze. The love behind each kiss was evident especially when he sat up and smiled at me before pulling his shirt off. All sense of hesitation left my body at this point, I knew that I wanted this and that it was right.

I was never one to be drawn to boys for their body but Jon was really fit for someone who plays video games almost all the time. I looked up to see Jon smirking at me.

"Does the Queen like her view."

"I don't know, maybe is this idiot would move out of the way I could se-" Jon cut off my sarcasm with a furious kiss.

"Less talking." Jon grabbed the edge of my shirt and looked at me for agreeance which I gave. He slipped it off of me once I moved up a bit to make it easier for him. I was never one to be confident about my body so when I was under Jon's intense stare I attempted to covered my body but before I could Jon grabbed my arms.

"God, you're perfect, no need to hide your body from me. But no one else can see you like this got it." I nodded to which Jon seemed pleased about. Jon began to kiss from my belly button up, I didn't notice his hand slipping to my back until I heard the slight sound of my bra clasp opening. My bra was hastily thrown away and Jon's lips attached to one of my breasts while the other was in one of his hands.

I was making noises that I never thought imaginable as Jon treated me like he said he would. I gazed into his eyes as he kissed back down to the waistband of my jeans, his fingers slipped onto the buttons but he retracted them to grab my hands. He guided them down to his pants and I took that as the hint to open his.

Eventually, both of our pants were removed by the other and sat in a pile on the floor. Jon kissed me from my ankles to my thighs before looking at me once more.

"You are the most beautiful human being on this planet Y/N." I blushed and looked away until I felt Jon removing the last article of clothing from my body exposing me to the world. Jon slipped off his boxers and looked me in the eyes one last time before transporting me to a world that started out as pain but turned into passion for the remainder of the night.

A/N

I'm sorry, that was my first time writing anything like this. I hope it was good and works with the mood of the story. If you have any ideas for the ever so nearing ending of the book don't be shy to tell me. Also do you guess want a happy or sad ending?Also did you see Delirious's Face Cam Video ;)...