Chapter 11- Boyfriend?

---Y/N's Perspective--- 

I sat on the bed playing the game for about ten minutes in comforting silence. the game was simple enough but when a knock came from the door I snapped my head over to look at it. I was slightly confused that they had knocked this time when last time they simply let themselves in. However I thought that maybe they were holding too much to be able to do so I got off to the bed, placing the phone down before swinging the door open.

"Okay boys lets.... who are you" I stopped mid sentence when I noticed that it wasn't Luke or Jon at the door, I found myself freezing when I looked at him since it was someone new. It happened to be another man close to my age, he had blond hair that was styled with what seemed to be far too much gel, his emerald eyes seemed to be looking me up and down and I couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable. Finally he had one hell of a strong jawline, most girls would say that he was cute but he simply wasn't my style and I never judged off of appearances. 

 "Hello to you to, I just came over to say Hi to my hotel neighbor....Well really when I saw you pass my door earlier as I was leaving I thought that you were like a dictionary cause you add meaning to my life!" I rolled my eyes to this flirty comment not buying any of it, although I was surprised that he thought that of me since no one had ever liked me like that or at all really, he continued though even after my silence.

 "Okay, I see that you are busy right now but here you go just in case and the name is Cole, sweetheart" He reached his arm our, a piece of paper between two of his fingers was flourished my way.  I hesitantly took it and saw that it contained his phone number and another cheesy comment, typical fuckboi behaviour. Cole continued to stand before me, now leaning on the door frame, looking as if he expected me to say something.

 "Well... I'm Y/N..and..." I found myself stuttering as I didn't usually have to speak to people like this I wanted to say that I wasn't interested but I also didn't want to hurt him so I stood there in silence like an idiot. Cole opened his mouth to say more but a familiar voice interrupted him.

"Hey leave her alone dude!" I let out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding in when I heard Jonathan's voice. Cole backed up with his hands up as I saw Jon coming our way in an angry manner with Luke exiting the elevator with many bags since Jon wasn't carrying any, I guess he had handed all of his over to poor Luke.

"Sorry dude I didn't know that she had a boyfriend." The playful tone in Cole's voice told me that he didn't care if I was single or not, not surprised by that though.

 "She isn't my girlfriend I just..." Cole looked back at me, smirk back on his lips.

"Well then if your free don't hesitate to call me sweetheart." He then walked to his own  hotel room, just a few away from here but not before he shot a wink my way. It made my skin crawl in disgust but I was glad that he at least was gone.

The moment that Cole closed his hotel door Johnathan grabbed my upper arm and dragged me back into the room, his grip was gentle but still enough to guide my movements. He led me to sit down on the bed once more as he stood in front of me with a look on his face that I had never seen on anyone before so I didn't like what he was thinking about. I moved my head towards the door when I heard it close only to see Luke trying to hold up many bags which made me remember that Jon handed all the weight over to him. Jon's voice makes me look back over to him.

"Y/N, you need to be careful you can't just open the door for anyone let alone accept a number from a stranger who doesn't even know how to properly flirt!!!" Jon's voice was filled with bites of worry, anger, pain and disappointment which caused me to look down at my lap. I felt like a child being scolded by their mother as I began to fiddle with the slip of paper with Cole's number on it since I always fiddled when I was being yelled at.  Luke seemed to notice my discomfort as he spoke up.

"Jon, Y/N didn't know what to do if I am not mistaken that was the first time someone has talked to her like that, she had no idea what to do and was probably stunned that someone would think that of her. Take it easy man no harm no foul am I right" I was amazed at how on point Luke was with everything he had said and I think he noticed as well as Jon from my facial expression of shock from his accuracy. Jon's face changed to a clam and sweet one when he was my reaction, making me relax.

"Sorry Y/N what I did was wrong, please forgive me for yelling. Lets eat then you can see what Luke bought you and let me tell you it is a lot, at least from it's weight" I stifle a giggled seeing that Jon was back to his sarcastic side but I noticed that his face still had the shadows of that feeling I hadn't seen before but non the less I ignored it.

"It's alright it happens sometimes, everyone overreacts and then they don't think through the situation properly, but ya I would like to eat" Everything went back to normal after that, though that look that Jon had which Y/N dismissed just happened to be jealousy.