Chapter 9-Future

I stayed in the bath for a bit longer, realising in the serenity of the moment before getting out of the tub and draining it. I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel that felt amazing against my skin before moving to where Jon placed his phone. It luckily had Spotify downloaded already so I logged into my own account and played one of my favorite playlist from a little while back. Seeing as I hadn't listen to music on this app in a while but these songs were still some of my favourite.

I grabbed the clothing Jon had left for me and wore them all except the hoodie for the time being. The music made me sway as I changed and slipped everything on, I took my time since I hadn't been able to do so in a while.

I glanced back at my pile of clothing feeling a bit uncomfortable and wished that the bra was still usable but can't change that now can we. I dried by hair with the hairdryer that was attached to the wall, well as well as I could dry it but the scalp was still cold in come places. I let my hair stay down since I had no hair ties and wished to let it down for once in it's natural manor and state.

I pulled the hood on now but kept the zipper open and felt a bit more comfortable. I was never too confident with my body but now more than ever.  See I was always the girl to hate when clothing was too tight anywhere, refusing to dress to impress that way. I didn't see the point of putting yourself out there like that and I was never the pretty or skinny type. 

Hoodies helped make me feel comfortable my covering my chest which wasn't the largest but not too small. The only reason that I have boobs is that I was always in-between skinny and fat but now after what my family pushed me through with food and eating my chest looked bigger. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and sighed at how I looked since I had never felt pretty in my life before grabbing Jon's phone and walking outside.There I was met with Jon sitting on the chair by the bathroom looking down on what seemed to be an iPad of some sorts.

"Hey Y/N, Luke just got here and I'm going to go help him bring the items here." I smiled and nodded to him.

 "Okay, I'll come to help." I couldn't just let those two work for me when I could carry bags to help.

"There is no need Y/N..." Jonathan's voice faltered once he looked up at me, as if he forgot his next words. 

"What is there something on my face?" I was very self conscious and moved my hands up to touch my face to check but Jon grabbed them and halted them from their movement.

 "No there isn't but I do have to say you are beautiful there is no need to be self-conscious. I also know that it isn't that simple, that 1 persons words won't change anything one time but I hope I can show you that you are pretty and worth everything the world has to offer you, especially freedom from your family." 

"Thank you for understanding Jon." I smile shyly to the ground at his words but look up soon.

"No problem, I am off to help Luke now. Stay safe in here and have fun, but not too much." With that he turned around to leave the room but not before I noticed a slight pink to his cheeks.

Once he left I started think about a very serious issue that had arisen from this situation, and in the end I made the very difficult decision to... Jump onto the expensive looking bed. I sat there and for the first time in a while about the possible future that I could have. I thought about being a doctor, having fun by being a normal adult and most importantly having a loving family

------Flashback About Seven Weeks Wgo--------

I had just finished preparing super for my so called family and was going to tell them that it was ready. It was ritual that I would cook then call my parents followed by my siblings who would eat then I would clean and get to eat the scrapes.

I was about to knock on the door of my parents room and tell then to eat when I heard them say my name in their conversation and I paused.

" I couldn't agree more, we need to put Y/N into an arranged marriage to make sure we always control her and so that we get the money from her husband" What? My mother said took me for when I was younger she and I made a deal that I would never have an arranged Marriage , I should of know that out was to good to be true. And besides that point I always wanted to find someone who understood me and could handle my weirdness. The point is I went on like I had never heard that conversation.

------End of the Flashback-----

I got of the bed and started towards the window where I thought about that future family that I could have and currently I had no idea who would be the man who took a special place in my heart as the one I loved and that loved me back.