Chapter 8-The Plan

I reached over the edge of the tub and twisted the knob with red detailing to indicate hot water. It took a bit of force to do so since it seemed to be of  a strong material and to prevent any leaks. Once I got it twisted fully I felt for the temperature and let it slowly fill. I went back to the pile of supplies that Jon had given me but couldn't find any bubble bath. That was a problem for my plan, let hope this place has provided some somehow.

 I started to rummage through the cabinets, finding fancy bottle and towels everywhere. There even was a bath bomb which I picked up for later as well. I looked in the last cabinet and there it was, a new bottle of it hidden behind the extra toilet paper, probably so that people didn't use it since it looked to be of high quality. There was no price tags so I beloved that all of this was included with the room ticket.

I walked over to the tub which was nearly full now, I let it stay on as I dropped the bath bomb in. The colours swirled around in the water and I watched as all the water turned my favorite colour. Once it was done I poured a good amount of the bubble bath into the tub before shutting the water off. I removed the towel from my body and slipped into the tub which now looked as if it was only full of bubbles which had a slight tint of the colour to them. The warmth of the water greeted me at once since I didn't have a bathtub growing up and once I was happy with my position I called 

"Jon!" The moment I said that Jon came bursting through the door with an expression of worry upon his face .

"Y/N are you okay, what happened, why are you in the tub?!!" His words were frantic and I felt cared for, for once in a long time.

"I am okay Jon I got into the tub so that I could call you to get me some clothes since I new you would barge in here with fear if I called for you, which you did and I am very self conscious so the bubbles hid me. So do you have any clothing I could borrow?"

Jon's face turned to relief as I spoke but quickly turned slightly red, I believed that he was simply embarrassed for running into the room thinking that had been injured but later I'd know that it was because he was imagining me in his clothing. 

"S-sure thing you can borrow some of mine enjoy your b-bath, I'll be back and I'll knock next time." 

"K, thanks Jon also could I use your phone for music, my parents for some reason banned that and I would love to listen to some." He smiles gently at me, nodding.

"Sure thing Y/N"

As I waited for Jon I started to play with the bubbles by picking them up and blowing them around the room.  A little but later I heard a knock on the door which I responded with a come in and as I expected Jon walked in with some pieces of clothing in his hands 

"I found these for you, they might not fit too well but there are the smallest things I have that I hope will fit. These sweats have a string that can tighten at the waist so that should help and I love the words on the leg are my favourite part of them. These Boxer might not be the best choice for ya I can imagine why but I don't have any female undergarments, I hope that your bra is enough but if you don't wear one no one here will try anything. This hoodie and shirt are simple but have funny words on them too. You can see a theme."

He chuckled and placed them down on the counter for me, I nodded to him when he got to the door and he shut it slowly behind him. I sat back and relaxed before washing my body and hair, talking time but not too much of course. I then just sat back and took time to myself in the heat of the water and the scents of the products filling my nose.