Chapter 23- Game Time

"So this is where I make all of my videos" Jon opened a door and stepped to the side to allow me a full view of the room. My eyes went wide at the sight of the room.

There was a three monitor set up atop a desk as you would expect a computer to be. There was an extremely comfortable looking black chair in front of the desk which almost hid the light blue keyboard and mouse. The room itself was covered with sound dampening sheets of a midnight blue colour. There were typical computer items I didn't completely understand and a few controllers that were around the room. Bags of food and bottles of pop sat on the floor and desk as well as what looked like gummy bear packets.

"This is amazing"

"Glad that you like it. Anyways I know that your mind must be flooding with questions at this point so ask away." Jon sat on a small couch that sat on the wall by the door which is why I didn't see it.

"We'll first fun and random question, can I please please please sit on your gaming chair. I asked because I know how you gamers love your.."

Jon cut me off "Of course you can, I've never seen someone so excited to sit on a chair"

"I am a child, I never really grew up at heart Jon... or Delirious... or whatever you want me to call you." I sat down on the chair and spun around a bit while speaking.

"I don't mind I'm used to them all but I like it when you just call me Jon but if we play with the fellas you'd have to call me Delirious."

"Okay cool, so I guess I'm wondering why you told me your biggest secret. I mean you always say that you enjoy your privacy"

" Well, I felt like I could trust you, you know. Even if we only met a few days ago I felt like you were different, that you wouldn't try and expose me and part of it was because of your past. I thought that you wouldn't wish to bring harm or pain to another person because it can be seen in your nature. I also feel like we bonded over the days, I mean you cooked me some of the best pancakes I've ever had. Also your living here so you'd probably wonder why I was yelling all the time" and because your very important to me in more ways than I even understand, Jon thought

"Well, I guess I'm also wondering about all of this" I turned in the chair while pointing to all the technology that surrounded me. "I have some knowledge but not much so could you explain some of this to me"

"Sure Y/N, I guess this is...."

---Time Skip---

I was sitting in the gaming chair with Jon beside me in a different chair, we had just finished giving me a simple explanation of his whole set up and to say the least, I was amazed. Jon was on his phone and it seemed as if he was texting as I was playing around with the buttons of his favorite blue controller.

"So Y/N, I just asked Ohm if they are still playing and they are so what do you say, wanna play"

"Yes, I would love to but I'm not very good I've played a few times on the consoles set up for display in stores. " I looked down in shame of my lack of skill and played with the controller more.

"That's fine Y/N, I'm sure that the boys won't judge and if anything it will be fun to teach you. It is also, I guess, content for the video if they wish to use it. So you ready to play" Jon's words made me feel better so I nodded. Jon started up his computer and opened up some taps till I suddenly heard many voices leave the speakers.

"Hey everybody"

Many voices replied to Jon saying stuff along the lines of "Hey Delirious" or "About time"

"So...I have a surprise of sorts if Ohm hasn't said anything."

"Nah I haven't" The voice of ohm responded while others asked what the surprise was.

" OHHHH, are you doing a face reveal" I recognized that voice and let out a giggle at what they said.

"Del, did you just giggle?"

"What? No Jiggly that actually is the surprise. I'm not doing a face reveal either Vanoss"

"Then did you get a girl? It's about time bro."

Jon facepalmed and I smiled at his childishness as well as his friends"Once again no, she isn't my girlfriend Craig. Let me talk please" He paused and looked at me before speaking and I gave him a faint smile." This is Y/N, Cartoonz and I helped her out and she's staying with me for as long as she wants to. I guess all you need to know is that she.."

I cut him off "Jon, I want to tell them the truth" He looked at me with wide eyes and mouthed You sure to which I nodded.

"Well I'll let Y/N explain then, but please respect her if she doesn't wish to answer a question.

"It all started..."

---Time Skip---

"...and now I'm here with you all" I finished the story. There was a pause, I was instantly feared with dread and fear of what they thought. Then all of a sudden the silence was filled with the voices of men saying words of support and sympathy. I was overwhelmed and didn't know what to say but Jon luckily saved me.

"Guys, guys you're scaring her..and me, to be honest with you. I now see the reason behind why we get noise complaints. Anyways why don't we just play and then we can see how we wish to approach this situation" Jon got a positive response to the idea of moving onto the game and I was very thankful to have the attention off of me.

Jon opened the tab that had Gmod, he opened up whatever else he needed till he had his recording set up and Prop Hunt was shown on his screen.

"Hey Everybody, I know that I usually have a clip to into prop hunt but today we have something special for you. Someone new to be specific, this is Y/N a friend of Cartoonz and I. She'll be playing with us today and maybe in the future if she wants and if you guys enjoy her so be nice she's been through a lot recently. Say Hi Y/N"

I weakly said Hi before Jon unmuted himself from discord before picking up his controller. He motioned it towards me as if asking if I wanted to play "I'll play later, I need to watch first then maybe I'll learn some stuff" He nodded before turning to the screen "So fellas I guess it's Game Time"

A/N

Hey everybody I just wanted to ask if you guys want the next chapter to be their game session or if you want me to skip that part. Other wise I'll just write what ever feels best, I just wanted to see what you guys would like to see in the story.