Chapter 16-Spoons

"Ummm, guys?" I looked up at the guys after contemplating the situation that we were currently placed in. Both of them looked to me as if telling me to proceed with my words. "Well I was just thinking, how are we to sleep if there two beds and three of us. Two are male who are best friends who probably don't want to sleep together while the third if a woman that the other two just met. What is the plan?" Jon's face seamed to slip into thought while Luke's filled with mischief as if he had a plan which meant more than just one night of rest.

 "Well...Y/N, I made the decisions that I will get a bed to myself since I don't wish to sleep with my best friends and I also have a girlfriend, no offence to you. Jon is single and y'All seem to be more comfortable around each other then with me..."

Luke was hinting the moment that had just passed, in which I was held between Jon's arms with him layering delicate kisses in my hair as a way to comfort me. I wasn't against that plan as I felt oddly safe near Jon and he comforted me in an oddly familiar way. I also don't think any of us deserved to sleep on the couch or floor after today. As I was thinking of Luke's plan I failed to notice Jon's head look down once Luke hinted that moment along with a clear blush on his cheeks.

"Ya that'll work, I wouldn't want to cause any drama with your girl, Luke. That is if Jon's okay with it..." I look over to Jon, seeing that his head was looking down to the floor as if in thought. It took him a bit to raise his head to look to Luke.

"Y-yup it's fine with me, just know that I will probably pull the blankets off of you." Jon's eyes shifted to me and held a certain mischief to him as the tone of his voice was teasing.

"I see why your single Jon can't even share a simple blanket." Luke snickered at my joke as Jon faked being stabbed in the heart. "I'm kidding , it's fine that you do that for I roll around a lot in order to find the perfect sleeping position."

"Well I'm in for a lot of kicks leading to a restless night aren't I?" I nod and he sighs a loud fake sigh which I copy.

"Okay everyone enough with the chit chat I'm tired and I have to drive tomorrow so can we shut up and go to bed" Luke's tone was annoyed and made both Jon and I both muttered a 'ya' in response in fear of him popping off on us.

Luke crawled into his bed and shut his lamp off before rolling away from Jon and I. The empty bed look immensely comfortable and soft, the blankets looked warm and comforting so I walked over to my chosen side of the bed. I slowly lowered myself into the bed till I was as snug as a bug in a rug as they say it. I noticed that Jon was still standing be side the bed so I sat up with one hand on my cheek to call him over in a whisper.

"Hurry up Jon I promise I don't bite." 

Since the small lamp provided limited light, I once again missed the blushing mess that Jon became. My comment made dirty thoughts play in his head and the thought of sleeping in the same bed as her were what caused him to turn into a tomato. None the less Jon crawled into the extremely comfortable bed before shutting the lamp beside the bed off, blocking me from being able to even know his blush existed.

"See Jon the bed didn't eat you up now did it, and neither did I." Once again I missed how my innocent comment cause Jon to turn red.

"Well goodnight Jon." After I got no reply I turned onto my side away from Jon, snuggling into the pillow. As I was falling asleep I had no idea of what the man beside me was going through, he finally realized that he had developed a crush on the woman beside him in the small amount of time that he had known her. JON then noticed the figure beside him was asleep or so he though, was shivering so he took his chance.

I was barely conscious when I felt an arm drop over my body before I was pulled back till I hit a wall behind me. No that wasn't a wall, it was Jon's chest, meaning his arm was wrapped around me. Just before I fell asleep I felt a kiss being placed on my neck followed by a faint "Goodnight Love."