Epilogue

I sat in front of my dresser in a brand new dress, attempting to put on some makeup and being surprisingly adequate at it thanks to Luke's girlfriend's lessons. She taught me just in case there was a special event and Jonathan told me to dress up for tonight so I did. As I sat there all dolled up I began to think about the past 12 months.

The ups and downs, the sugar and spice but no matter what I went through Jon stayed with me and I did the same for him. I had to go to court in the case of my parents where we came out victorious after 5 long months. I also got a Job as a pediatrician in a local hospital allowing me to still live with Jon which he was ecstatic about. I met Jon's family which included Luke's girlfriend and they all seemed to like me, saying how happy they were that Jon got himself an intelligent and beautiful girl. And lastly, Jon reached a giant milestone in his youtube career recently which lead to me now dressing up all nice for the celebration.

 And lastly, Jon reached a giant milestone in his youtube career recently which lead to me now dressing up all nice for the celebration

"Hey Y/N you ready to go?" Jon spoke from the other side of the door. Sure we now shared the same room but he was a gentleman and knew to respect a woman's space.

"Yes, you can come in." I heard the door creak open as I turned around to face my boyfriend. He was wearing a full suit for the first time that I've ever seen.

"I see you've put on your big boy clothes."

"Ha-Ha-Ha very funny Missy, but yes tonight is a special night and all, but you My Queen look ravishing."

"And he pulled out the big boy words."

"Well, let's go don't want to keep them all waiting do we."

---Time Skip---

Jonathan had invited a lot of his gaming buddies to celebrate his recent success on youtube. I don't know why though, he liked to keep to himself in life but I thought nothing of it.

"Hey, Genay." Once we got to the private room Jon rented for tonight I immediately went to Genay, Luke's Girlfriend.

"Hey Y/N, you look amazing, love the makeup. "

"All thanks to your lessons."

"No problem, all us girls gotta have each other's backs especially the ones with gaming boyfriends. " She glanced at all the boys who were already talking about random video games, cars, shoes and so on.

I said Hi to all the other girls before Jon spoke.

"Thanks for coming everyone, this night is extremely important to me but for now settle down and eat."

And eat we did, like kings and queens in fact. I sat beside Jon of course and while we were eating he would glance my way with the purest look of love ever known to mankind to which I would send one back. It was as he was making sure I wasn't a figment of his imagination.

When everyone had eaten and dessert came around Jon stood up for some odd reason.

"Now everyone knows that we are here for my Youtube life but today isn't just about that this is about my personal life." He glanced down at me. "A year ago I was blessed in meeting this wonderful woman, even if it wasn't under ideal circumstances. None the less I am amazed that such a strong and intelligent woman allows me to call her mine."

Jon paused and looked at me once more and while he did that I heard a lot of people aww or gasp. I was confused as to why until Jon got down on one knee, holding a little box in hand.

"Y/N, My life is wonderful because you are with me, you make me happy even if I feel sad and low. Your smile lightens up my life and all the darkness disappear. Your love has made me crazy. I will love you till the end of my life. And I want to be with all my life. I love you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." Jon opened the box to a beautiful ring though with or without a ring I would still marry him. Tears filled my eyes, I didn't want to just say yes so I gave a little speech of my own.

"Jon, you are like a medicine to me. When I see you smiling, it gives relief to my pains. When I think of you, I understand the meaning of life. When you are with me, everything looks beautiful and I feel happy. You are the reason of my happiness. You are my first and last love. I love you so much so yes...Yes I will marry you." Jon slipped the ring on my finger before standing up and hugging me tightly.

All those who witnessed the scene between the recently engaged couple held tears in their eyes. Even if Jon was older than most of them the boys never thought that the childish man would ever find someone. All the girls had been recording the moment and were overjoyed for the new addition to their squad when Jon had proposed to her.

Jon leaned out of the hug and made eye contact with me, my only boyfriend but now fiance studied my face before stealing a kiss which I willingly returned. Once we let go of each other, we were immediately swept away from each other by people congratulating us. As I was being hugged by all the girls I looked over at Jon who was looking at me too. I smiled to which he smiled back.

I finally felt complete being surrounded by my family of friends and my future husband. And to think that one year ago I was a shattered, shell of a person giving up on life due to being surrounded by the wrong people. This just shows that life will get better no matter what your situation may be you just need to wait for your train ticket out of their, and for me that was Jon. Jon was my hero and in my heart, he will always be the one who Saved me.

A/N

It's done😭, I can't believe it. I would like to thank all of you for reading my story and sticking with it along the way. Thank you for all the support along the way! If you have any requests for future stories go ahead and ask. I hope this book lived up to your expectations, I did my best with starting high school this year (Canadian) and having to plan out homework and writing times. I thoroughly enjoyed this journey and will miss this book but I might go back an edit it later. I hope that you all have an amazing week and if you ever want to talk for whatever reasons I'm all ears or eyes technically. Anyways, Stay Crazy!!!🤪

🎉 You've finished reading ❥𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 (𝘏2𝘖 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) [𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘌𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥] 🎉