Chapter 20- Getting Comfortable

"Bye Luke" "Ya Bye and thanks for everything" Jonathan and I stood outside of his house while waving to Luke who was driving back to his home. He did help us bring the bags of stuff that he bought for me inside. We kept watching and waving till Luke's car went around a corner, out of sight.

"So Y/N it's time to show you to your new room." I turned to Jon as my eyes filled with excitement to see the room. Jon smiled once he saw my expression and turned around to walk into his house as I followed.

"This house has three bedrooms, one being mine another for work and an extra for if guests come over which is usually just Luke." My mind clouds with curiosity at the mention of his work which ends up with me being unable to hold back the question that I have been dying to ask.

"What is this 'work' that you speak of Jon." Jon seems to hesitant to answer that question and after a but he responds. "Well, Y/n my Job is complicated..."

I get tired of waiting for a response so I decide to throw some sarcasm at him "Are you a criminal, Jon how could you. That explains why Luke's car was so nice" Jon's eyes widen "No, why would you think that Y/N. It's just I fear your response to my line of occupation"

Why would he fear my response, I think but before I could ask him we reach the room. "So, Y/N here is your room, I'll let you get comfortable and what not, there is a full bathroom attached to the room. I'll get something for dinner and maybe we can watch a movie and talk after."

I nod and say that it sounds great before closing the door after setting down the bags. I turn around to face my new room. The first thought that enters my mind is This can't be my room. This is too good for me. I then go to check out the bathroom which I notice has the closet to the left of it.

 I then go to check out the bathroom which I notice has the closet to the left of it

I start to unpack, I put the clothing in the closet but I place my pajamas in one of the bedside tables like I have always done for it is a quick access after a long day

I start to unpack, I put the clothing in the closet but I place my pajamas in one of the bedside tables like I have always done for it is a quick access after a long day. I put the cosmetics in the bathroom and notice that Luke went out and bought me some makeup so I place that in the corner of the drawer of the sink for I know that I will never use it. Lastly, I place the shower items in the shower and I end up deciding to take a shower before going out to see Jon.

-----Time Skip----

I stand in front of the mirror after taking my shower. I see that my skin looks brighter compared to the days before with my family. My eyes are also beginning to lose the red and in replace gain the light that they once had. My hair does need to be cut though and I need to gain some pounds to portion out my body. But in all honesty I looked so much better already, I look alive for I don't have the stress of school or family on my back and I finally have people who I can call my friends

I walk out of the bathroom in my undergarments but walk past the closet towards the bedside table because I choose to wear my pajamas instead of normal clothing.

I walk out and retrace the steps that Jon and I took earlier

I walk out and retrace the steps that Jon and I took earlier. Eventually, I hear the sound of tapping on a phone. I follow it to see Jon chilling on a couch while being on his phone. He seems to hear me as I walk in "Hey, nice PJ's Y/N I especially love the Teddy bears. I ordered Pizza and I have some drinks in the fridge. "

"Sounds good Jon"

----Time-Skip----

The pizza had arrived a while ago and was seated in front of Jon and I. We decided to watch a movie while eating and he let me choose the movie so I obviously picked Y/F/M. I started to get sleepy so I turned my head to the side to see that the time was 12:34 am. I yawned which caught Jon's attention. "You tired"

"No, I'm fine. Let's keep watching" Jon looked at me with the face of disbelief before turning his head back to the screen ."If you say so."

My eyes started to shut but I flung them back open. A few moment later I noticed Jon sliding closer to me "I see you struggling to stay up Y/N, you can put your head on my shoulder if you want to sleep."

I unintentionally leaned towards him once he looked at the screen once more till I was snuggled against him while he had his arm around me. All of a sudden I felt almost warm on the inside, a feeling that I hadn't felt in a long time, the feeling of being accepted, wanted and liked. I noticed how much the boys had changed me already. The last thought I had before falling a victim to sleep itself was Jon still didn't tell he his career yet. (Hahaha you thought that you liked him, don't worry you'll eventually like him, maybe)

Hey Everyone. How are you, I hope that you're doing good. But I just wanted to drop on in and say a few things. First off thanks for all the reads, secondly I would like to ask ya'll if I should make a one-shot book for the Banana Bus Squad and Friends. Thirdly don't be afraid to provide your feedback on the story and what you wish could be in it and I'll see if I can implement it in the story. I also have finals on Thursday and Friday but we do get exam break and don't go to school until February. And last I would like to thank @AstridAskov and @GabsDaPanda for the support. Also, there are a lot of pictures in this chapter.