Chapter 21- Secret

I woke up in a daze, only to notice that I was now in a bed instead of on the couch where I was last. I looked around and saw that I was in my room, that means that Jon must have brought me here unless I'm a magical creature who can teleport. All of a sudden my stomach erupted in pain and noise, after a few moments I weighed out the pros and cons and decided to get off of the extremely comfortable bed so that I may satisfy my human needs.

I arose from the bed only to hear the satisfying sounds of my bones cracking. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face only to be met with the wicked witch of the west herself when I gazed into the mirror. I washed my face and brushed the bird's nest out of my hair so that I could place it in a fun ponytail with a braid. I picked out a casual outfit from the closing after opting to not wear my Pj's.

I exit my room and continue down the hall while yawning

I exit my room and continue down the hall while yawning. As I walk to the kitchen I hear the sound of snoring coming from a slightly opened door. I let my curiosity free and slightly push the door open. Inside I see Jon sprawled out on the bed, his blankets half on him and half on the floor. My eyes widen at the sight of him being shirtless and I feel something that has never happened before. I feel my face warming up, my heart pounding and my knees weaken. I must be sick, though I have heard of girls acting like this when they stand near someone they adore.

No, that can't be it, I must be worried about what happened these last days. I walk towards Jon and move the blanket so that he is completely covered before continuing on my journey to the kitchen. I walk past the living room to see that the bowls of popcorn are still there from the movie last night so I pick them up. I place the bowls in the sink of the kitchen, promising to wash them later.

I make my way to the fridge to see to quick breakfast options but I do see some of the ingredients needed for some pancakes. Just need some flour and sugar that should be in the cupboards. I have to look through three cupboards before I find the rest of the ingredients including cocoa powder, which means chocolate pancakes for me...and Jon.

------Time Skip------

I placed the last pancake on one of the stacks before placing some cut up strawberries and chocolate sauce that I found onto. I hear footsteps before I see Jon yawning in the door of the kitchen, still shirtless but wearing sweats. I decide to pretend that I didn't see him earlier as I push these new thoughts to the side

 I decide to pretend that I didn't see him earlier as I push these new thoughts to the side

"Good Morning Jon, I hope that you slept well"

"Hi...Y/N. I did...thanks" Jon's words are broken making it known that he just woke up, probably from smelling the food. "The was no need to...cook anything. There is cereal over the sink"

"No I wanted to do something to thank you for everything, I totally didn't only check the fridge. Anyways bon appétit friendo" I sit down on a chair at the breakfast bar and motion for Jon to as well.

Jon immediately runs over to his stack and stuffs his face before I can even pick up my fork. "So what do you think" I ask hesitantly, afraid of his answer.

"This...Is...The...Best...Breakfast.. that I have EVER had." Jon continued to eat while he answered which made me giggle so much where it almost was a laugh.

"See, there's that smile we've been waiting for. Y/N I can see you holding back, you need to let loose in life. Be your self and laugh as loud as you want to for you are finally free to."

"Thanks, Jon, for both the compliment and wise words" I smile after, a real smile, the first one from the past years which wasn't forced at all. I take another bite of my food before seeing that Jon had finished his stack and was eyeing mine with hunger. "Jon, are you still hungry" He nods "Would you like some of my pancakes" He nods again but with more hesitancy." Well, you aren't getting any!" His face falls before I continue "Because there are more hidden in the microwave for you"

Jon's face lights up and he randomly coming over to me and surprises me with a hug. "Thank you so much Y/N, I love food so much." I sit there doing nothing because I actually hated hugs and didn't hug anyone other than children. Sure you can say we hugged before but that was when I was crying and didn't really notice what was going on but this hug felt oddly nice. Jon lets me go and doesn't notice my awkwardness before he goes to retrieve the extra stack I had hidden when I had the feeling that Jon would want more. He sets his plate down before looking over at me, still frozen from the hug.

"Are you okay Y/N" Jon's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Ya I'm just not use to human interaction. One of my sayings is 'Human interaction is bad for my health'"

"I'm sorry for that Y/N, you know what they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and that is definitely true for me. And with that meal, I'd say that you got mine." My eyes shot open as Jon also realized what he had said " I...mean sorry if that made it awkward."

"Nah, I was just surprised again" Unfortunately Y/N didn't see the hint that Jon was attempting to drop. " Hey Jon, I was wondering if maybe..you could finally tell me what your job is"

Jon looked down at his lap before sighing "I think it's time to tell you Y/N" Jon paused as I looked at him, the interest growing in my eyes."Do you remember the game we played yesterday in the car and you said that you would like to play video games if money wasn't an option." I let out a small yes "and you and your family were at PAX" I nodded. "I take it you know gamers then," I say yes again "Well I happen to be a gamer...do you know VanossGaming" I nod again "You have to promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you"

"Of course I won't" I say unsure of what Jon was going to say.

Jon took a deep breath "I am H2O Delirious"