Imagine #16: Music

Imagine: Dean lets you pick the music to play in the Impala.

Age: 16

     "Dean," you whined as you listened to the same classic rock song come onto the radio for the fourth time that day, "would it kill you to play something other than Black Sabbath for once?"

     "Physically, no," you eyes widened hopefully, "Emotionally, it'd be worse than death."

     You groaned and sank back into your seat, crossing your arms while Sam chuckled at you. Dean glanced into the rear view mirror and you struggled to decide between puppy-eyed begging or anger.

     Eventually you went with begging and puffed out your bottom lip, eyes stretching wide and glistening at the man that sat in the front seat. His eyes flitted from the road to you and back again a few times before he eventually gave a long sigh.

     "Fine," you practically leapt up as he huffed at you, "but just one song."

     "Sam! Hit it!" Sam rolled his eyes before putting in a (your favorite artist) CD. (Btw, if you're like me and you're favorite music is the stuff Dean already listens to, this imagine might be a bit hard for you to do.)

     The music began and you instantly started dancing in the backseat, singing and bobbing your head from side to side. Sam sang along quietly, looking out the window with a small smile on his face.

     Dean tried his best to be angry, but upon seeing how happy you looked, jamming in the backseat, he soon found himself smiling like an idiot and singing along too.

      He said he was only going to let you play one song, but by the time the Winchester trio arrived at their destination, the entire album had already played.

     And you know what?

     Dean enjoyed every song.