Imagine #47: Others

Imagine: You and the boys have to work with another hunter on a case and he is rlly sexist idrk I'm having major writer's block.

Age: 15

     "I can already tell this is gonna suck." You said bitterly as you watch Chip pull up in his flashy-showy black truck, the engine like an elephant as he swung into a parking spot.

     "I mean, none of us want to do this, but we owe it to Bobby." Sam said with a grimace on his face, drawing his arm around you and gripping your bicep warningly, "Please be good."

     "Yeah, whatever," You shook off his hand as Chip stepped out of the car, a man of deep reddish brown hair and a build similar to Dean's. Sure, he was handsome and all, but most of the hunters you'd encountered in your life, other than your boys, had been idiotically reckless.

     "Hello, there, boys--" Chip sauntered up, hooking a thumb through one of the belt loops on his jeans. Dean and Sam gave a few forced smiles and nodded heads, but when he looked to you, your face was stone hard and you stared back at him-- "Who do we have here?"

     He took on that voice, that special voice people use to talk to small children or dogs, and just the very sound of it pissed you off.

     "Y/n," You snapped, immediately earning a glare from Dean, "The name's Y/n."

     "Nice to meet you." Chip saw the obvious anger in your eyes, but ignored it, "So why are you here? These boys here to babysit you while we work, or what?"

     "Chip-"

     "I'm here--" You interrupted Sam-- "Because Sam and Dean are my brothers, and I don't need a babysitter, thank you."

"Alright," Chip held his hands out defensively, his voice returning to its natural rumble, "You got it, girly."

"Please excuse her." Sam said apologetically, and you rolled your eyes.

"She's pretty hot-headed." Dean added, nudging your shoulder with his elbow gently, but you just crossed your arms tighter across your chest with a silent huff.

"She's fine," Chip waved you off dismissively, so, shall we go inside?"

"Sounds wonderful, see you there." You hissed through your teeth, spinning and sauntering toward your motel room, leaving Sam and Dean to trail after you with annoyed glances, Chip close behind.

You yanked the door open and went inside, sitting on your and Dean's bed and busying yourself with a book while Sam and Dean discussed the case with Chip.

"There's at least twenty vamps, as far as we know, and we need your help." Sam was saying to Chip as they entered the door, and Chip flashed a cocky smile.

"No we don't." You muttered under your breath, focusing harder on your book. Dean came around the bed and sat beside you with a hand on your knee, and you knew he was warning you. You didn't want to get in trouble, but you couldn't help that you didn't like Chip.

"Where is it?" Chip asked as Sam pulled up a map of the town on his laptop, Chip leaning over the back of his chair.

"Here." Sam pointed at something on the screen and Chip smiled.

"What are we waiting for then?" Chip stood up straight and clapped his hands together, "Let's go!"

"Alright, get your gun." Dean said to you as he moved to get off the bed, but Chip's voice stopped him.