Imagine #95: House in The Woods

This imagine is dedicated to IzALovelyMess

Imagine: You and Sam build a treehouse and are hanging out inside while Dean freaks out inside the bunker because he thinks you're missing.

A/N: This is really random and if it sounds petty or anything I apologize but sometimes I wonder if people maybe fangirl over my writing the way I fangirl over Supernatural and the things that I love. It really warms my heart to think that someone gets stupidly excited when I upload or when I respond to a comment or write someone's request. I don't know, maybe I've got my head up my ass.

Age: six

WARNINGS: a little bit of language and a lot a bit of fluff 😘
--------------------------------------------------------

     "Y/n?" Sam peered into his sister's room, expecting her to be sound asleep, so early in the morning. He was surprised to see her sitting up in her bed, a lopsided grin dancing across her face as she flipped through a picture book.

     She looked up at him and her smile grew as she closed the book, scrambling out of her bed with wild hair and glowing eyes. She ran to him and latched onto his leg, her head barely reaching his waistline. "Are you ready to go work on it?"

     He chuckled and lifted her up, tossing her on his hip. "You're up much earlier than I thought, kid. You must be really excited about this treehouse, huh?"

    "Yes, bubba," She replied happily, giving a vigorous nod, "We're almost finished with it!"

     Sam gave a warm smile then, flashing her a small wink. "About that. I have a little surprise for you, chickadee. Let's go."

     She gave a whoop and clapped her hands together as Sam put her down and she quickly changed into real clothes, almost falling over as she tried to put on jeans. Sam chuckled as she struggled to pull on her boots, lifting her onto the bed and helping her before he carried her out of the room. They passed a still-sleeping Dean's room, and Sam wondered if he should tell Dean where they were going, but eventually he shrugged and continued walking.