Imagine #66: It

This imagine is dedicated to Speedy_Squirrel

Imagine: You and Sam have a matching fear of clowns, and one day Dean decided to prank you both.

Age: 17

Warnings: Vulgar Language

     "Oh come on, guys, it wasn't that bad." Dean teased as he skipped along ahead of you and Sam, smiling smugly at the terrified looks on both of your faces. Your hand gripped Sam's hard enough to crack his knuckles as you practically drug him out of the movie theater.

     "Why in the hell did we go see that movie again?" Sam asked, images of the giant clown on the movie screen flashing through his mind once more. He glanced to his left, spotting a poster for the horror movie they'd just seen on the wall outside the theater, and instantly held your hand a bit tighter.

     "We lost a bet." You replied quietly, glaring at Dean as if it would bring you no greater joy than to smack him across the cheek. He simply smiled innocently back.

     "Are you mad at me?" He asked when he noticed your angry face. You simply furrowed your brows together harder, and he laughed. He walked up and behind you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and placing his chin atop your head, your hand dropping Sam's.

     "Come on, Y/n," he said in a sing-songy voice, rocking you and him back and forth on his feet, "It was a good movie."

     "Fucking hate clowns." You muttered, and he simply laughed once more.

     "Alright, well look, it's over now, so why don't we just go get some food and call it a night?" He asked, kissing the top of your head. You nodded in agreement and he let go of you, taking your hand and leading you to the car, swinging his arm back and forth solely for the purpose of annoying you further.

     Sam was quick to follow, his movements ruffled as you and Dean got in the car.

     "Dean, you are my least favorite sibling."

     "Agreed."

     "Well now that's just not fair."

---------------------------------------------

     After a while of eating gooey fries and burgers and goofing around at a laser tag game, you decided you could try to forget about the movie and were ready to go home.

     Dean pulled into the garage and you and Sam practically leaped from the car, sticking close to one another as you made way for the theater in the bunker.

     "Oh, come on!" Dean yelled after you as you speed-walked toward the door, "Are you two really gonna go hide in the movie room and watch Disney movies now?"

     "Yep!" Sam called back hastily, "Call me a wuss, but Disney Princesses are way better a damn clown in the sewers! Enjoy your evening, asshat!"

     You spun around, walking backwards up the stairs, and flipped your eldest brother the bird while he laughed so hard he had to bend down with his hands on his knees and struggle to catch his breath.

     Sam broke away from you to hurry to the movie room and begin gathering the necessary movies while you received a blanket from you bedroom and joined him.

     You kicked off your boots beside his while he put in Wall-E and sat on the couch beside him, his arms tight around you and both your bodies hidden under the large blanket, as if it could protect you from anything that decided to attack. The lights were left on and the TV was turned up loud to drown out any clowns under the couch as Sam held you like you were a teddy bear.