Imagine #32: Let's Wrestle

Imagine: Dean is bugging you.

Age: 15

"Y/n," Dean groaned, sitting beside you on the couch and dramatically throwing his upper body into your lap, blocking your book from your view, "I'm bored."

"Go bother Sam, I'm reading." You responded, half-heartedly pushing at the body weight crushing you, trying to pull your book from beneath him.

"Sam's no fun. What, you don't want to bond with your favorite brother?" Dean whined, rolling off of you only to grab around your stomach and pull your back to his chest while you tried to ignore him.

"Can't, Sam's not in here." You said calmly, and you didn't even need to see Dean to see the bitchface he held.

"Harsh."

"Leave me alone." You said as a finality, but Dean had different ideas.

"Hmm-" He paused, "Nah!"

He snatched the book out of your hand and leaped off the couch, holding it dangling in the air above his head.

"Dean," you said as you stood up and crossed your arms, slightly annoyed, "This isn't funny. Please give it back."

"Come get it." He taunted, holding it a little higher. You rolled your eyes and sighed, rolling up your sleeves.

"Alright, fine. You asked for it." You darted forward and he knew he had drawn you in as he laughed and danced away, pushing at you gently while you tried to reach the book hanging above your head.

"You're too short, Sourpatch." He teased, poking your nose. You stuck out your lip and furrowed your brow.

"Alright, screw this." Before Dean could move, you grabbed his shoulders and quite literally climbed his body as though he were a tree, your sweatpant-clad legs wrapping around his waist as you wriggled up his body and grabbed the book while he grunted and tried to hold up your weight.

You dropped back down and held the book up triumphantly, "I win."

"Oh, you did not just climb me. You're in for it now, Gumdrop." He launched forward and you had no choice but to laugh and discard the book on the couch as he tackled you to the ground, pinning you down and beginning to lightly tickle you.

    "No! Dammit Dean, stop!" You laughed as his fingers wriggled against your sides and you pushed at them vainly. Dean was smiling like an idiot, laughing along with you as you tried to fish your way out of his grasp.

     "I can't, your laugh is just too adorable." He said, pulling you into his lap as he tickled you. Your face was red as you laughed and laughed and laughed to the point where it was hard to breathe.

     "Dean, can't breathe!" You stuttered, and eventually Dean let up, holding you in his lap while you struggled to regain your breath.

     "You're welcome." He said.

     "Asshat."

     Dean just laughed, leaning down and kissing your face gently, all of the playful spark that was once in his eyes replaced with warmth as he looked down at you.

     "You still love me." He stated, running a knuckle down your cheek. You smiled and closed your eyes.

     "Yeah," you breathed, "Unfortunately I do."

      "Well, then everything is fine."

     "Oh, what?" You suddenly sat up, a mischievous glint in your eyes, "You thought I was done?"

     "What?"

     You tackled Dean, forcing him backwards to the floor while you sat on top of him, pinning his arms to the floor above his head.

     "I win. Again." You smirked, leaning down to peck his nose triumphantly. He rolled his eyes, sitting up with you still atop him.

     "Not fair. I wasn't ready." He protested grumpily.

     "Sneak attack." You shrugged simply. Suddenly, you perked up, "Sneak attack. Let's go attack Sam!"

     "That's an amazing idea."