Imagine #26: Snow Day

Imagine: It snows outside the bunker (yeah I know that prolly wouldn't happen but just go with me here) and Sam and Dean have a snow day with you.

     Age: 15

     You woke up at your usual 6:00 AM, just as the sun was rising above the horizon. You put on your dry-fit running clothes and got ready for your daily jog, your boys still asleep in their rooms.

     You ascended the steps of the bunker and swung the big door open, only to let out a startled and awestruck gasp as you were blinding by a sheer white waiting on the other side.

     Snow, snow thick and fluffy and crisp stood before you, coating everything and sparing nothing. The biggest of grins lit your face as you looked out to see that the snow stretched as far as your eye could see into the woods, and you gave a little happy dance as you hurried back inside, leaving the door open.

     You practically sprinted down the hall to Dean's room, which was closest.

    "DeaaaaaaaannnnnNNNNNN!!!!" You screamed as you swung open his door and launched yourself into the air, directly onto his chest.

     He let out a loud 'oof' as you landed upon him, straddling him with a leg on either side of him and sitting on him.

     "Y/n? What the hell, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting up as far as he could with you sitting on him.

     "Dean there's snow and it's really thick and it's pretty and it's white and it looks really fun and I want to play in it will you play in it with me?" You ranted, and upon eventually comprehending what you were saying, Dean smiled.

     "There's snow?" He asked, just as excited as you. You nodded and he grabbed your waist, lifting you as he stood up and spun you around, "Hell yeah! We gotta go get Sammy!"

     He put you down and you didn't hesitate to dart out of the room, leaving Dean scrambling after you as you slid on socked feet toward Sam's room.

     You busted through the door and repeating the motions you'd performed earlier, Dean now standing behind you and laughing as you landed on Sam, knocking the breath out of him as he tried to sit up, but like Dean you were sitting on him, halting his movements.

      "Samsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsamsam." Sam gave a few strangled coughs while Dean just laughed behind him.

     "Why must you wake me up so painfully?" He asked, rubbing his chest.

     "Because I love you. Anyway, guess what?" Sam rubbed his eyes and propped himself up on one arm, giving you his attention as his hand gripped your waist.

     "What?" He asked sarcastically. You glanced back at Dean, then at Sam.

     "There's snow!" You both said simultaneously, cheer lighting your eyes. Sam's eyebrows raised and he grinned.

     "No way."

     "Yes way!" You exclaimed, "Now hurry up and get dressed so we can go play!"

     "Well I can't with you sitting on me!" He threw back.

     "I'll take care of that." Dean spoke up and grabbed you up just in time for you to squeal happily, clutching his neck as he lifted and carried you out of the room, plopping you in the doorway of your own bedroom.

     "Layers." He commanded, pointing to you. You rolled your eyes.

     "Yeah, yeah." You stuck out your tongue playfully and shut the door.