Imagine #54: Procedure

This imagine is dedicated to spunsugar_ - Hon I changed your idea just a bit but I hope you enjoy.

Imagine: You get injured, but you won't last long enough to get to a hospital, so Bobby and John perform a dangerous surgery on you in Bobby's home.

Age: 12

Also yes I know if this really happened Cas/Gabriel could just heal the reader but just go with me here.

Demons. The word rolled off your tongue about as smooth as sandpaper. They had always been a nuisance more so than a threat.

But that was before an upper level demon attacked and sent shards of glass and car parts deep inside your chest, one of the shards landing dangerously close to your heart.

Set the scene: Bobby's junkyard. The demons arrived and Winchesters one, two, and three leaped to the rescue, sneaking throughout the yard with readied weapons.

But then the head demon caught you off guard, sent you flying into a stack of half-crushed cars, pinning you and leaving you suspended in the air while he gathered shards of glass and metal bits around him, floating in a ring of death aimed true for your exposed skin.

Sam and Dean arrived just in time to watch the 'scrapnel' go soaring headlong into your chest.

"No!" Sam screamed instantly, Dean echoing.

You sucked in a breath, your white shirt sprouting multiple blooms of deep red stain as you looked down at your chest as if in surprise.

"Y/n!" Dean cried as he lunged for you. Sam targeted the demon, and with a flash of yellow light, his demon knife had entered the beast's back and his eyes were burned clear out of his skull.

You fell as the demon did, hitting the ground and dropping heavily to your knees, giving a few of the most ragged breaths Dean had ever heard as he slid to a kneel beside you, scooping you into his arms while you groaned in pain.

"No, no, no, Y/n stay awake. You have to stay awake, come on." Dean said, patting your cheek. Blood began to drip from your lips, a sign of internal bleeding, and Dean's heart plummeted even more.

"Dean, we have to get her inside to Bobby and Dad." Sam said as he hurried up behind his brother. Dean swallowed hard, struggling to wet his lips that had suddenly found themselves bone dry.

"Okay," He said breathily, nodding, "Yeah."

He slowly stood, hauling you up and wincing as you cried out in pain, your hands coming up to grip your stomach, staining them crimson.

"Sam, cover me." Dean commanded as he began to hurry toward Bobby's house. Sam turned and walked backward, knife raised as he continuously checked around corners and over the tops of cars, looking every direction at once.