Imagine #100: The Winner

Here it is you guys! IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. Our competition has come to a close, and holy shit did you guys deliver! All of your ideas were absolutely wonderful, but I'm happy to announce that I have chosen a winner.

And that winner is....

(Drumroll)

EVERYONE!

Surprised? Don't be. What kind of fucked up author would I be if I pitted you guys against one another; if I chose a single favorite and basically told the rest that your ideas weren't good enough, when each and every one of them was amazing?

I'll admit, at first I was going to choose a single winner, but it didn't take me long to realize that your submissions were too good to piddle down to one, and so I was like 'fuck it! I'm out of school for summer and have nothing better to do with my life than try and figure out my sexuality and write for the readers I've come to love so let's do them all!!!!!'

So, settle in, cause this chapter is long as shit, and contains, in no particular order, every imagine requested under the competition chapter. If you gave a request on a different chapter, but wanted it to be part of the competition, I'm sorry, but I only did those that appeared beneath the competition chapter because I knew for sure that those were a part of the comp, when I had no way of telling if others wanted theirs in the chapter, if that makes any sense. A dedication will be posted at the top of every different imagine. I hope you brought your popcorn 😘. I love you guys.

But, before we begin, I have a rather large announce to make, and I'm incredibly excited to make it. So, after a long bout of medical lessons, exchanged phone numbers, and games of 20 questions, I'm please to introduce to you all the apple of my eye, the cherry to my pie, my partner in crime, my new editor, BunnyFluff101, more formally known as Grace. Don't worry, the imagines you read will still be mine, written primarily by me, but this amazing, talented girl has already helped stick ideas in my dumb head, and has edited, and spell checked, and fixed up my awful writing to make it twice the story it was before. I may have both hands on the wheel, but now she's got a few very influential fingers helping steer me along as well. I encourage you guys to follow her, and I expect that she'll be welcomed into the family as my beloved editor and that you guys will adore her as much as you do me, which I know you will cause she's absolutely amazing.

OH AND ONE MORE MESSAGE I'D REALLY LIKE YOU GUYS TO READ. So this first imagine is about the reader having cerebral palsy, and I want you all to know that if I had to choose a single winner for this competition, this request probably would've been it. I want to bring attention to the fact that people are different, and not everyone in the world has a perfect pair of working legs or arms, and that's completely okay. To hold the hands of a broken person, all you have to do is meet a person, and I want you all to know that no matter what you have, you are not suffering, you are surviving, and you are dealing, and I see you. I promise that I see you and I'm here for you, and I never want you to think that my book is only for those who can run marathons and sprint miles.

I see you.

I love you.

You are not alone.

And no matter what ails you, be it a wheelchair or scars on your wrists or milky eyes or deaf ears, you are pretty fucking beautiful to me.

-------------------------------------------------------

This imagine is dedicated to my wonderful editor BunnyFluff101 . And guys, I got some news for you. This imagine was written entirely by her. She has taken the wheel and written an amazing imagine about a beautiful girl with Cerebral Palsy, and the only say I had in it came with grammar and spelling mistakes. Otherwise, she did the heavy-lifting on this one, and she did marvelously. I expect you guys to show her all the love and more that you've shown me in coming chapters, as she is now a part of this book and therefore a part of my family.