Quick Author's Note- Friendly Competition

Hi guys! I'd like to start this by apologizing. I try to leave the least amount of author's notes as possible because I know and understand that that's not really what you're here for, and when I read things on Wattpad, it's become a pet peeve to read a story with an over expanse of author's notes, but I figured this was important enough to put in.

    So, as you all know, we're getting closer and closer to the hundredth imagine in this book, which is exciting in and of itself, but I've decided that I'd like to make the hundredth a special, extra long chapter, almost like a chapter from a novel. But, although I spent a good hour brainstorming, I couldn't really come up with something I thought was special enough to write a long chapter about, so I decided to turn it into a little, friendly competition for you guys.

     So, if you've got a request or idea you think is good enough for an uber-long hundredth chapter, leave it down below, and when the time comes to write the hundredth chapter, I'll pick a winner, and that person will get their request won, a shoutout chapter from me in this book, and if they wish I'll shoutout a book they have or read a book or give critique or whatever you want me to do for you.

     All I ask during this little competition is that you guys don't fight with each other or become angry and offended if your request isn't picked. Even if it doesn't win number one hundred, I'll still find time to write everyone's request, even if it's not as long.

     That being said, let your creative minds run wild, and I can't wait to see what wonderful ideas you guys come up with for our one hundredth chapter special!

     Stay toasty, my friends.