Imagine #55: Let's Kick Ass

Imagine: Sam and Dean try to train you, only to realize you're already awesome cause duh it's you and you're amazing.

Age: 14

     "Dean, I don't understand why we're going through this again. I learned all of this when I was like, seven." You grumbled as Dean held your hand and drug you down the hall toward the shooting range, Sam behind you making sure you didn't break from Dean and bolt.

     "Because you're rusty. That vamp almost got you last night, and that's never happened. We're doing this." Dean responded, never glancing back you at you.

     "I'm fine!" You protested, pulling at the hand encased in Dean's vainly. Dean turned to you then, anger evident in his gaze.

     "Y/n, you're not hearing me. You almost died," There was something that entered his eyes then, a darkness. "And if you had, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Please, do this for me."

     "Alright." You relented eventually, "Fine."

     You continued into the hunting range, still unwilling to perform, but no longer attempting to get away.

You arrived in the gun range and stood in one of the stalls, waiting with a slight bit of annoyance in your eyes and crossed arms as you listened to Dean go over the rules of the gun, Sam sitting stoic and silent behind him and staring you down.

"Aim for the head of the vital organs." He handed you the gun and it took all of your strength not to give a groan as you turned to the target, pulling the pistol up.

One, two, three, four, five bullets left the gun in quick succession and one, two, three, four, five entered the head of the target with ease.

You flicked on the safety, blew a tendril of smoke from the barrel, and placed the gun on its side, looking at Sam and Dean's impressed faces.

"There. Can I go now?" You asked.

"That was good, but no." Dean said.

"We've got to move onto the physical aspect now." Sam continued, and you rolled your eyes and Sam and Dean pushed you toward the ring.

You crawled inside the ring, and after a slight discussion Sam and Dean decided that Dean was to fight you, so he climbed in the other side and stood opposite you.

"We'll do soft hits, like we always do, but don't go easy on me." Dean commanded, and you smirked.

"So long as you don't go easy on me, Dean." You threw back, drawing up your fists.

"Alright," Sam stood outside the rings, "Ready, set, fight!"

Dean swayed a moment, eyes scanning your body as you watched him pick out where he wanted to go. Eventually he decided not to target anything in particular and began throwing punches at your arms and torso. Sure, maybe it was a bit intense for a false battle, but you were Winchesters, after all. You deflected each one, either by swatting his arm with yours or sending a leg to knock his fist away.

Your arm extended like lightning and your jabbed at his shoulder, feeling your fist connect as his body jerked to the side lightly and he grunted. You followed it up by spinning full circle and bringing your leg high, wrapping it around his head in a roundhouse kick of sorts.

You pulled him forward and he rolled to avoid falling, landing hard on his back. You quickly followed him down, hovering over his chest and raising a fist above his eyes, preparing to let it fly.

He winced and you dropped your fist, pressing a kiss to his forehead instead.

"I win."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, you're not as rusty as we thought. Get off me." Dean said playfully, pushing you to the side and sitting up with a grunt. He rubbed his shoulder where you'd hit him and you stuck out your lip while Sam laughed his ass off below you.

"You want some ice for that, darling?" You asked innocently, and Dean rolled his eyes. He stood, as did you, and came to you, throwing his arm over your shoulders.

"I think I'm alright, anklebiter. Sorry for making you train." He said, kissing the side of your head.

"Yeah yeah, just don't forget," He glanced at you, knowing what you were about to say as you smiled, "I'm Y/n friggin Winchester."