Imagine #97: It Should Be You (Pt. 3)

Imagine: Charlie is dead, and you run away from home to save her.

Age: 21

WARNINGS: homosexuality, language, maybe some angst

A/N: Guys I think I might be bisexual. I enjoyed writing this and I really enjoyed writing the Ruby one, but idk. Conflicting feelings suck.

--------------------------------------------------------

     Not every story comes with a happy ending.

     At least that's what most people believed.

     Most people believed that Sam and Dean would be alone.

     Most people believed Y/n would finish out her life alone.

     Most people were okay with that.

    But, see, Sam and Dean weren't most people.

    They were gonna get their sister back.

    They were gonna get their world back.

     And no people, would dare stand in their way.

                                    _*_

     "Did she answer?" Sam asked as he stepped into the library.

     "Don't you think I would've told you if she did?" Dean snapped, but Sam wasn't phased by his anger. He knew it wasn't for him, it was directed at Dean himself. And honestly? Sam didn't have the energy to try and convince him otherwise.

She thought her big brother hated her, and Dean feared his impulsive, stupid comment he made would be the last thing she'd ever hear from him. That she'd die believing he wanted her dead.

And so Sam and Dean scoured the world, barely sleeping, barely eating, forgetting everything but the hunt for the girl they loved.

But she was busy.

She was on a mission to find the woman she lost.

The woman she fell for.

And the woman that fell for her.

_*_

"You can bring her back," I whispered quietly, the vehemence so strong in my voice that fear was struck into the heart of the demon I'd summoned and trapped, "I'm not asking, I'm telling."

"Why should I listen to you?" He snapped in reply, but nevertheless his voice was nervous, shaky.

"Oh right, I'm sorry," My voice fell to a whisper as I tilted my head to the side and pressed my knife a bit harder to his neck, drawing a few drops of blood, "I don't think we've met. My name is Y/n Winchester. I've got the blood of hundreds of your brothers and sisters on my hands, and I'm not afraid to add one more to the list."