❤ Chapter 1

I wouldn't even mind to serve a demon to get rid of this pathetic life of mine. Leading a life alone without any guardian by side is really tough. This world has no place for girls like me.

I finish writing my dairy the only thing with which I can share my miseries. It doesn't reply, doesn't hurt either.

I turn off the light of the room and lay down on the small bed.

I sigh and close my eyes as I think what I've written.

Yeah, I wouldn't really mind to serve a demon to bring some change in my life. There's none to take care of me. I study alone, work alone. Even the payment isn't enough to lead a life. I don't get to eat three meals a day regularly. I've to pay my college fee. At least, I need to continue studying to survive in this cruel world. And I've got used to this life but I really want to pull an end of this life. I'm fed up. I would welcome death with smile.

I sign heavily.

***

"Give it a second thought. Do you really want to sign this contract paper?" A man sitting opposite to me asks me again.

"I don't want to think twice." I hear myself saying.

Huh? What contract??

"Then sign it. Let's finish this part quickly." He says and extends a pen towards me.

My fingers brushes with his while taking the pen. I get a cold feeling. Maybe I'm so nervous and my pressure has got lowered again.

Wait!! What?!?

I'm signing the contract with a shivering hand.

"According to the rules, this contract is almost impossible to break." The man says while taking away the papers.

What's going on? What contract? What's unbreakable?

"It's not totally unbreakable, right?" I say.

Am I really asking! I'm talking as if i knew everything.

"Your fate is already attached. So, in a word it's totally unbreakable. You choose your fate." He says.

"Is it my choice? Or it was decided beforehand? I shouldn't blame myself for that. It was my fate to face this. It was predefined." I say.

"You can say that. But you had other option."

"I really hate that option." I say and stand up.

Since when I'm so arrogant and serious?

"My duty ends here.. You'll be guided until you get to reach the real destination." He stands up too.

I nod.

***

I rub my head against my pillow. I'm nodding?

I jump out. I'm sweating. I turn on the light and find my dairy open.

I'll serve a real demon.....

This line is written in the middle of a page. I quickly take my dairy and turn over pages.

Is this dairy empty?!why?!

It's when the bell rings. I quickly open the door and find a man holding newspaper.

Oh! It's him. I sign and take the newspaper. I throw it on tea table and sit on couch with head in palms.

What's happening??

I come back to my room but don't dare to check my dairy.

I close my eyes and clench my fists before my chest.

Say , it was just an illusion.

I take the dairy again and take a quick glance.

I wouldn't really mind to serve a demon.

I read the first line and sigh in relief.

Everything is alright. It was just and dream and illusion. I laugh silently at stupid myself.

One of my regular day starts again. I look around my room and sigh. It's in a mess as usual.

👣

It's just started.

__________

Hello, everyone... 😊
As you know it's a new story.
It's the first chapter.
Hope you liked it.
I wish you all will keep supporting me... 😊😊😊😊