❤ Chapter 14

Leon's POV

As soon as my private jet landed I directly went to the auditorium. I told Mr. Park to desolate the second floor for me so that I could watch the presentation. And that was the starting.

When the presentation ended, Ken walked towards Rias and they end up going outside the auditorium to have some tea. I saw Ken ogling her. While they were enjoying, Mr. Park took her away saying that the minister of commerce wanted to meet her. And I grabbed his hand while his hand was roaming on Rias' back.

"Tch.... Rude as always..." I hear minister of commerce saying.

"Having a higher place in this mortal world can't make you anyone special.. you should behave yourself..." I say to him.

"I was acting professional." He says and beckons his guards to leave.

"Professional? Did you say that?" I see him frowning.

"Your eyes turns red. You should control yourself in this world... Otherwise your identity will be revealed." Enrique, known as minister of commerce says.

"Let's talk inside. " I say still my eyes glowing blood red.

______

As soon as we enter a meeting room, I throw a punch at his face.

He laughs at this.

"Do you want to get into a fight now?" He says laughing.

I just stare at him fiercely.

"Were you ever this sensitive about girls? I didn't know.. But that girl is quite a thing... She's brilliant and after all have a beautiful bod..... " He couldn't finish and another punch hits his face.

"Argh...." He covers his nose as he smiles.

"Have you gone mad, vampire prince?"

"You other fellows should do your jobs, Griffin prince... Don't you already have someone? That would be a shame for a prince who has the best harem in our world, right?" I say.

"Someone you say? You've got someone suggested by the king... We had to find ours. Two worlds are different. And I've a task here." He says and I frown a little.

"Why don't your king suggest you? As a clan member my grandfather suggested me.. Your clan members can do the same." I say.

He smirks.

"Did our clan members ever go out on a world tour? But your grandfather and your father were out on a world tour when they were younger." He says.

"Formal king of Griffin went out with my grandfather to find out the answer of the question to be the king..." I say.

He just grits his teeth.

"Don't try to act clever in front of me... " I turn around to leave.

"Oh yeah!" I turn at him again.

"Warn Ken too... Don't lay any of your eyes on Rias... Concentrate on your person." I say and leave.

"Drive me to my office... I'm tired..." I say to Mr. Park.

"Miss Gremoey is waiting for you there.." He says and I get into the car.

"Send warning to Griffin and Phoenix clans." I say to him and he nods.

_______

"It's nothing serious between Boss and PA.  It's quite normal now a days..." I say and stand buttoning my shirt.

"Why couldn't I resist him......"I hear her thought.

I remove her hair and and about to lay a kiss on her lips. She becomes alert and kicks me away.