❤ Chapter 10

Leon's POV

We three people are standing motionlessly.

"Um..... What... Should I do, Mr Bartholy?" The salon woman whom I appointed to take care of Rias asks.

"I said... I can't wear this kinds of expensive and revealing dresses anymore!" Rias says firmly. Her nose and ears turn red as she's forcing herself to be firm.

"It's not gift! It's something I should do! My PA can't get dressed as shit like others!" I say.

"What shit?! Dressing like normal is shit to you?! And this is normal?!" She asks indicating her new dress that she changed into a while ago.

I sigh.

"It's final... You talk to the fashion designer and send the dresses before tomorrow." I say and turn to leave.

"I said I'll NOT wear those dresses. Don't waste your money rather give them to me. I need money!" She says as she follows me hurriedly.

"We'll give you enough. Don't run after money so much.." I say and press the elevator button.

She quickly follows me inside.

"You'll never know how it feels when you have no money, no shelter and no guardian to take care of you." She says looking into my eyes.

"I don't want to feel..." I say and pass by her to get off.

"Don't waste time.. Work on this file..." I say and pushes a file against her belly.

Rias' POV

I sit on my chair watching Mr Bartholy cautiously.

He's a problematic person. He threatened me that night saying he would tear my arrogance and now I myself have to come to him. He's using me like a puppet.

I sigh and watch him working attentively wearing his rimless eyeglasses. he looks nice whatever he wears.

I'm thinking about him so much that my cheek is resting on my punch on the table.

Shit.... I should stop thinking about him.

I slap my cheeks and go to work.

I bite my nail as I check the file.

But.... He's a really firm body....

"UGH!!!!" I scream as I grab my own hair. Then I realize Mr Bartholy must be watching me, so I look that way. And yes, he's smiling at me mockingly leaning against his chair with legs on the desk, a pen between lips.

Rias!!!! Get yourself together! He's your boss and a Casanova!

I put a pile of files beside me so that I don't have to face him while working on the desk. I concentrate hard to finish checking those files.

________

"*Yaaaawn*" I yawn throwing my hands at both of my sides as
I have finished checking all the files in a go.

I twirl the chair and turn it at the glass wall to watch the busy city. The city from the above suddenly reminds me of my family.

I was born in a family where I couldn't be able to see the city busy like I'm doing now. Maybe, I would get stuck in the mansion.

But..... How come Bartholy know about my family song??

It's when my chair gets twirled by itself and I'm facing my desk. No, I'm facing Mr. Bartholy. His hands are grabbing the chair arms.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I lean backward. My heart is beating faster.

Oh no!

His eyes travel down to my chest and then again travel up to my eyes.

I'm sure, I look like a criminal now!

"Did you just mention my name?" His question leaves me speechless.

How..... Did he know?

"Isn't it obvious that I'm in you mind right now...." He says and puts his hand in the middle of my chest.

I jerk his hand away and he smiles.

"Now tell me why did you mention me?" He asks.

"How did you come to know about me? My family song? Grand pia...." He stops me in the middle.

"I come to know somehow." He says standing straight.

"But.... Thi.."

"Don't you think it's easy to find anything in this world if you are enough powerful?" He asks and I am at lose of my sentence.

"That's... I think... I mean..." I stammer my words.

"That's it..." He says and leaves.

I let go of a sigh.

__________

I take my tray and sit at a wall side table to watch the city and enjoy my afternoon meal.

"Hi..." Suddenly a cheerful and bright voice draws my attention.

I look at her and see her smiling.

"Umm... Hi!" I say stopping chewing the burger.

"Can I sit here?" She asks pointing the seat opposite to me.

"Aa. . sure... Sure..." I quickly sallow the half chewed burger.

"You're the new PA, Right?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure you get to recognize me by my outfit." I say.

"Yeah, because I designed all the dresses for you." She says smiling brightly.

"You did?! How could you design such revealing dress?! This...." I take a look around me.

"Do you know how much embarrassing it is to wear such dresses in front of the CEO?" I whisper.

"I don't know... I was just ordered to design your dresses. They are designer dresses. And I'm in charge of making revealing dresses." She says crossing her hands under her chest.

"This is ridiculous..." I sigh.

"Isn't it? The dress you're wearing is more than 3,800$, and the undergarments you're... It's the latest design I create." She says.

"How do you know what underga......."

"It can be seen through the shirt." She says.

"This is..... really ridiculous...." I say and grab my head.

_____________

Hello, sweetie! Take loves! I've been going through so many ups and downs past months! 😥😥 I've somehow overcame them and have come back with a new chapter after almost 3 months! 😔😔

I'm sorry for being this way! Hope this won't happen again!

😘😘

- 니샤