❤ Chapter 21

Leon's POV

The aircrew bows down as I get in the jet.

"Then we'll take off." The pilot says and I nod.

I take Rias in room at the rear of the jet.

I shut the door behind me and throw Rias on the king size bed. She lies down on her elbows and glares at me.

"I assume I told you that I'm afraid of flying. You should let me go. I feel nauseous when I ride a plane.." She says angrily.

"You won't even feel like flying..." I say to her and take off my suit.

"Tch...." She grimaces and tries to sit.

"You called me a beast.. Explain that .." I say loosening my tie a little.

She widens her eyes.

"It was a mistake....." She whispers. I crawl and tower her. She lies down on the bed and shuts her eyes tight.

"A mistake, huh?" I whisper right into her ear

She whimpers a little.

"Don...t do that..." She pushes me away and gets off the bed.

She can't race with my speech after all. I pull her backwards. She falls on the bed on her back.

I put my hands at her both side and lock her inside.

She looks at me helplessly.

"Why are you resisting today?" I ask and about to steal a kiss but she turns her head to side.

A chain with a strange necklace around her neck comes to my view.

"Where did you get this pendent?" I ask surprised.

"Someone gave to me... why??" she replies disgusted.

"Nothing..." I grab her chin and kiss her forcibly.

She resist a little and then accepts automatically. I smile while kissing.

I know the reason you are resisting me. But you won't no longer.

I break the contact and look at her sitting on the bed.

"Who gave you the pendent?" I ask.

"Do you have to know? It's my personal matter." She says lying down on bed panting.

"Ok... Then don't tell..." I say and stand up to take off my tie and shirt.

"Don't do this here...... Go away!" She waves her hands in front of her eyes.

__________

We arrive Spain safely.

We directly go to the spot where the inn has been built. I talk with the manager who's been in charge of taking care of this inn. He tells me that someone is terrifying the visitors. And visitors are unwilling and avoiding this inn. That someone is really skilled and can't be caught.

"Can you take care of this girl? Don't let her go anywhere.. I'll be back with in ten minutes..." I say and indicate Rias who's watching the painting with a surprised look on her face.

"Sure I can." The manager smiles.

________

" I knew it's you..." I say to the man standing on the railing of the roof fearlessly. He's wearing a whole black dress and his face is hidden behind the mask. Only the eyes can be seen.

I kick the door behind me to close it.

"I knew you'd come... after all we're brothers." He says and jumps down the railing and turns at me.

"Why are you interfering in my business? You have your own business here, right? And as far I know you're successful." I say to him.

"I just called you here to tell you something." He walks towards me.

I glare at him.

"Soon , I'm transferring my head office to America...." he says and press a knife against my chin. I rise my neck and stare at him coldly.

"And what's the purpose?" I ask.

"I want to defeat you... I was never be able to defeat you even though I was the crown prince." He says and I just smile.

"Since you've a weakness now... I'll win her mind and experience human love.." he indicates his knife at the door. I don't take a second and kick his lower abdomen.

The door suddenly opens and Rias comes to our view.

"Mr Bartholy.. I saw you coming here..." She looks around and notices us.

She stares at us surprised.

He stands slowly.

"Don't you dare..." I whisper to him but his eyes sparkles as he stares at Rias.

"What's happening here?" Rias asks slowly.

He suddenly starts running towards her. So do I.

I was always faster than him but this time I'm late.

Rias and me we both get hurt by the knife. I try to catch him but he flees away.

"Damn it...." I shout.

"Miss Gremoey are you alright?!" I look at Rias who's right arm is bleeding. The sleeve of that arm turns red in an instant.

"I'm alright... But.. you're not..." She indicates my left arm. My shirt's sleeve got teared like hers and bleeding continuously.

"Oh no! What do we do now?!" She says worried as I stare at her blankly.

"Your blood is dripping down...." I say to her and she finally notices.

__________

Rias is unconscious. I wrap her wound & I bring her to the beach bungalow I reserved for us. It's exactly besides the sea.

"You shouldn't remember this moment... You've seen my real self." I chant a spell that will make her forget the memories regarding this incident.

"I'm so sorry you're going through this for me..." I finish chanting the spell touching her forehead.

I'm caressing her cheek and someone knocks at my door.

I open the door and find my grandfather standing there in the king's dress.

He must've hurried here.

"Grandfather..?"

"I've been informed that you and miss Gremoey were attached by the vampire crown prince.." He says.

I politely indicates him to seat on the couch.

"Yes.. we were. And.. I erased Rias' memory of that time." I say to him but he shakes his head right to left several times.

"It's an important memory. You shouldn't erase it totally." He says.

"She saw my real speed... But I didn't erase it totally." I panic.

He sighs desperately.

"You're being targeted attacked by your own brother. Such a shame!" He says but I say nothing.

"I'm sorry you're going through this but.. please be the next emperor....." He requests and I frown sadly.

___________

THANKS FOR READING!!
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO - N