❤ Chapter 28

Leon's POV

"You almost kidnapped her!" My mother says surprised.

I grin and my father and grandfather smile at my childish behavior.

"But Ren has arrived.. Ken and Enrique are on the way.." Grandfather says.

"But how you will decide the person who'll be the winner?" I ask.

"I don't know yet." Grandfather says...

"I want to meet her! Can you send her to my palace tomorrow?" Mother asks all excited.

"Sure I'll...." I say smiling back.

"But now you've a limited time, Leon. You can't live with a human for hundreds and thousands years.." Father says and I shudder.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way..." Grandfather says and gives a assuring smile.

___________

As I enter my room,I find Rias watching the swords, armours and shields.

"I think you need a palace to stay..." I say and draw her attention.

She jumps out a little and turns back.

"Palace?! I-Is it even possible to build one in one evening?" She asks surprised.

"Now I see you don't even have a slight idea about my power..." I say and beckons her to follow me to the terrace.

"I don't actually..." She says as she followed me.

"We usually don't use our prowess. Using prowess frequently weakens us.." I say as I walk towards the terrace.

"Weaken?"

"Like humans. Human lost their energy after working and they get energy from foods." I say.

"Do you take foods like us? Or do you drink blood like in the usual vampire movie." She asks and I look at her.

"We need blood.." I say seriously and take a step towards her.

She steps backwards tensed.

"I've been weak since I've used my powers quite a lot recently.. I can show to you the way recollect our prowess.." I say and grab her upper arm.

"*Hik*" she hiccups.

Do they suck human blood?! He isn't going to suck my blood, right?

It's amusing.... But I should remain serious. I press my lips together not to laugh.

But I fail.

She pouts as I keep laughing. "it's against our rules to drink someone's blood randomly." I say

"What about forcing Someone to have a physical contract?" She asks.

"Hmm. You seem interested in our laws.. that's not a sin. We don't need to force." I say.

"Then you can have right to do that to anyone?" She asks as she stares at the sky which is getting darker.

"Yes.. but we princes have mistress.. we have our own harem." I say.

She doesn't say anything but watch the birds fly away and I watch her. Her fair skin, big eyes, small nose.

"Then should I make a place for you to stay?" I ask.

"I just can go back to the world I belong to ..." She says.

"You can stay here.. People rarely get chance to come to immortal world." I say and she glares.

"I don't want to stay here and waste my time. I have many things to do in my world..." She says.

I stare at her coldly. We stare at each other for a while. She's as firm as iron.

"I've brought you here. I'll decide when you'll return.." I say and rise my hands at both of my sides and two lotuses bloom as they shine bright blue.

She steps backward feeling afraid.

"Don't be afraid. I'm just building a tower for you to stay..." I say and throw the lotuses in the sky. Blue glittering rays lighten the area and a tower builds up slowly with intolerable cracking sound of the ground. A spiral stair connects the tower with the terrace.

She stares at the tower surprised.

"You can stay there..." I say indicating the tower.

"Is ... This for me??" She asks overwhelmed.

"Yes. And one more thing. There's no other way to leave the tower except this stair.  That means you've to pass my room to leave the palace." I say and she looks at me.

It feels like he did this to me before.. My office room had only one door to exit and it was in his room. I had to pass trough his room to leave.

I read Rias thoughts.

Her memories are shaking up.

"So, Don't even think of fleeing." I say smiling and she gives me a hard stare.

"I'm feeling more like a hostage.." she says annoyed and I just smile.

Rias' POV

The tower has a little drawing room with sets of sofa, table, flower vases and a clock. A stair goes up and connects the drawing room with a beautiful bedroom. It has a huge four poster bed with gorgeous handmade carvings, a bed side table, a dressing table, tea table with three chairs and a small veranda facing the beautiful garden.

I open the windows and lie down on the bed sighing.

What I saw today has no scientific explanation. Vampire, magical ability, prowess.... These things only exist in fantasy novels, at least from what I know. It's not like I don't believe them. Everything in this world is possible.

I fall asleep as I think this and that.

***

"Can you write down a number that has six numbers?" I say to Prince Leon.

"Six numbers??" He says as he looks up to me and takes the pen and the paper piece from my hand.

He writes down a number that contains six numbers and hands it to me.

"What's it for?" He asks.

I say nothing but smile warmly.

"Now the chest will be open..." I think...

***

I wake up and it's almost the end of the night. The sun is about to rise.

I leave my bed and walk towards the veranda. I hear birds chirping and some soft giggles.

Huh? Who's giggling like this??

I look around the garden and my eyes get locked at the pond.

The scenery is like fairytale movies. Some beautiful women bathing and playing in the pond. Some of them are throwing water at each other when some are just gossiping. They're in white dress and there's a beautiful soft aura all around them.

"Fairy...... Now I'm really interested to know about this world." I say and smile as I keep watching them.

_________

Thanks for reading - N